Topdon Artidiag600/AD600 provides comprehensive diagnostics for more than 50 automotive brands worldwide, reading and cleaning fault codes to incorporate real-time data streams for graphical display. Compared with Artidiag600 500, Artidiag600 adds 5 maintenance services, including lubricants, SAS, EPB, TPM resetting and throttle matching, making its features richer and superior. Simultaneous system-wide scanning is able to locate faulty systems and retrieve relevant DTC, so you can make improvements to all parts of your car system to improve performance, save energy, reduce emissions, and so on.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
5 / 5
Scanner is easy to use, I simply plugged it in and was able to scan very quickly. Scanner is nice looking, sturdy and well-made and a good price. Highly recommend for anyone to use.
- One-Touch AutoVIN Technology: save manual selections to identify car make / model / year, and head you towards the proper diagnostics. The diagnostic code reader equips with the AutoVIN technology which means that it will automatically read and store your vehicle’s VIN number, by simply pressing a button. It immediately identifies your car, and you don’t have to enter the year, make, engine, etc. of your car.
- Wide-Ranging Cars Coverage: This scanner has wide compatibility rates with several modes of the OBD2 motor vehicles. The diagnostic scanner works on 57 Car Brands (Manufacturers) made from 1996 and forward, as long as the car has a 16-pin OBD-II port. Its use is therefore widespread.
- Real-Time Monitoring of Battery Voltage in Gragh: This scanner also features the real-time monitoring of voltage in graphic way across the car’s battery terminals. One of the most common reasons for a car failure is the faulty charging system. This helps you to get early warnings for possible battery problems.
- Multilingual Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean.
- One-Touch Free Lifetime Software Update: to cover the most recent vehicle makes and models.
- Thorough diagnostics on Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag (SRS) systems for 57 car brands across the global.
- Access to ECU information, read & erase fault generic / manufacturer-specific codes, turns off warning lights, and display live data stream in merged graphic.
- Android 7.1 system; logically well-laid interface; DTC Lookup library.
- 5” touchable LCD with easy-to-read clarity; combined with button navigation.
- History Function: run the previous diagnostic procedure, not to start from scratch.
- Feedback Function: get timely online technical assistance.
- Diagnostic result can be recorded, saved as a report, and shared via email.
- 5 Maintenance Services:Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, TPMS Reset, and Throttle Matching.
- Internal: Launched an Android-based OBDII diagnostic scanner, which supports the Internet and can transmit automatic data updates in real time.
- Screen: The tool comes with a bright 5-inch screen, which is an important element of diagnostic information.
- Button Layout: It has a special button to select things and return to the home page. The control path also has four arrow buttons, so you can scroll in any direction.
- Size and weight: within the size specification range of 228*125*34.5mm, the convenient weight is 565g, which can be said that the scanner can be easily operated.
- 4000mAh battery: Equipped with a 4000mAh battery as a backup system, the device can also be easily used when the vehicle’s engine is turned off. Therefore, this will help improve efficiency and also allow data transmission from the switching motor.
Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, TPMS Reset, and Throttle Matching.
- Oil reset: It also enables the oil service and lamp reset mechanism itself, which is a feature to ensure that the vehicle’s engine remains as healthy as it should be.
- SAS reset: It helps to erase defective steering Angle sensor memory and plays an important role in steering Angle sensor calibration.
- EPB service: After the maintenance of the electronic parking brake system, reset the brake pads. Through this system, the braking process becomes much simpler and easier.
- TPMS service: Check the tire sensor ID of the vehicle ECU and perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after replacing the tire sensor.
- Adjust the throttle valve: Initialize the throttle actuator to a standard that accurately regulates throttle valve (or idle motor) operation.
- Used of engine systems: Diagnostic tools can help monitor engine ignition, fuel injection, air to fuel ratio, and exhaust emissions from engine systems to improve vehicle performance, save energy, and reduce emissions.
- For the transmission: It feels good to drive safely when your car slips or has trouble shifting gears. This diagnostic scanner can identify problems by reading code in the transmission system, or check health status through a real-time data view.
- Used for ABS systems: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all the brake parts, and then you need to get the ABS code to tell you where the problem is, and that’s what this scanner does for you.
- For the SRS system: The Safety Restraint System (SRS) consists of an impact sensor, a control module, and the airbag itself. The diagnostic device can detect any electronic parameter to check its health.
- Display: LCD 5-Inch; 1280*720 dpi
- Operating System: Android 7.1
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~50℃ (14℉~122℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃ (-4℉~158℉)
- Diagnostic Cable Length: 1185mm (46.65 inch)
- Unit Dimension: 232*126*34mm (9.1*5.0*1.3 inch)
- Package Size: 272*218*80mm (10.70*8.58*3.15 inch)
- Net Weight: 565g (19.92 oz)
- 1*OBD II Diagnostic Cable
- 1*DC 5V Charging Cable
- 1*User Manual
- 1*Quick Guide
- 1*Carrying Bag