VGate iCar Pro OBDII Adapter is a powerful automotive diagnostic tool. It is excellent at reading and cleaning engine code and viewing real-time data. VGate iCar Pro complies with the complete OBD II/EOBD specification, is fully compatible with all OBD2 protocols and commands, and offers unique automatic sleep/automatic wake features that reduce power consumption to almost zero. It can also read real-time car engine data, such as engine speed, ignition time, fuel fine tuning, water temperature, fuel consumption, etc.
- Clear Check Engine Light: Do you have a warning light illuminated on your dashboard but not want to pay hundreds to find out what is wrong? This iCar Pro code reader will help you save money and accurately diagnose check engine light problem. Very easy to use.
- Low Energy Consumption: After the engine is stopped for 30 minutes, Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 3.0 goes to sleep and won’t drain your automobile’s battery. Its sophisticated triggers will wake up Vgate iCar Pro when you connect via Bluetooth, unlock doors, or crank the engine.
- Wrks Many POPULAR OBD2 APP: The Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth3.0 device works. with most popular OBD apps. Please find download instruction for Android device in product description.(Compatible with ELM327 interface)
- 2 Year Warranty: We are so confident with our hardware that we offer a 2 year warranty as standard. If you have any problem with the device simply send it back and we will dispatch a brand new replacement the following working day.
- Vehicle Compatibility: Works with all OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles. Compatible with all OBD2 communication protocols.OBD2 vehicles (1996 onwards in USA, 1998 in Canada) and EOBD vehicles (Petrol from 2001 and diesel from 2003/2004 in Europe).
- Fit and Forget: With it’s micro size and unique power saving functionality that protects your battery, it really is possible to fit and forget.
- More APPs: ANDROID： Torque Pro, Torque Lite (Free), JScan, OBD Fusion, OBD Auto Doctor, etc
- Build and Appearance: The device itself is sturdy enough with a secure cushioned cutout for the device to rest and won’t break easily.
- Easy Fitment: The majority of cars made in the past 2 decades are fitted with an OBD2 diagnostic port, simply find the port and plug the iCar Pro in.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Cool things like closing all windows and roof plus folding mirrors when pressing fob; changing graphics on startup screen; changing bulb types; adjusting seat heat temperatures; turning off start/stop engine default, etc.
- Multiple language support
- Plug and play” setup
- Compatible with almost all vehicles manufactured in 1996 and beyond
- Patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key
- This iCar Pro code reader will help you save money and accurately diagnose engine light problem. Very easy to use.
- The majority of cars made in the past 2 decades are fitted with an OBD2 diagnostic port, simply find the port and plug the iCar Pro in
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Read both nonspecific and manufacturer specific trouble codes
- Read and delete fault codes
- Read real-time ECU sensor data
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Intake Air Temperature
- Read both nonspecific and manufacturer specific trouble codes. Fast ARM processor allowing up to 30 PID’s per second.
- Read and delete fault codes, Turn off MIL (check engine light). View freeze frame data & I/M readiness monitors. Save money!
- Read real-time ECU sensor data (Engine RPM. Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure. Oxygen sensor voltages and many readable parameters on your vehicle).
- Prepare for emission testing.
- Read both nonspecific and manufacturer-specific trouble codes
- Read and clear fault codes
- Turn off MIL (check engine light)
- View freeze frame data & I/M readiness monitors
- Read real-time ECU sensor data (engine RPM, fuel system status, fuel pressure, oxygen sensor voltages, and many others)
- Change certain vehicle settings, such as TPMS thresholds, engine idle speed, gear ratio, tire size (for speedometer calibration), horn chirp on lock/unlock, lane change blinker feature, daytime running lights on/off, and many other settings.
|Compatible with all OBD2 vehicles.||Does not apply to heavy duty diesel 24V vehicles.|
|Compatible with iOS and Android.||Too basic in functionality.|
|Tiny in size and can be left unplugged even as you drive.||Some connection issues, especially with iOS.|
|Works with third part diagnostic apps.|
|It’s a simple plug-and-play scan tool.|
|Has LED lights for faster communication when connecting.|
- Question: this is supposed to be compatible with IOS and android…My iphone and ipad will not see it on the bluetooth device list, android does?
Answer: I believe you need a wifi OBD for Apple products, not a bluetooth one. I have an Android and it takes both wifi and bluetooth. I am not sure why the description would even say ipad/iphone. But I might be wrong, I do not have an Apple device.
- Question: Where can i find customer service contact info for a faulty odb2 device purchased 3 months ago?
Answer: In description it says sold by Vgatemall. Click on Vgatemall and you get customer service question box and phone number.