XTool EZ400 Pro as a professional automotive diagnostic tool, with rich automotive diagnostic functions and a wide range of vehicle coverage, basic functions are read ECU information, read and clear DTC, read real-time data, special features are also very powerful, Includes IMMO, DPF, Oil Service, EPB, TPS, BMS reset, ODO adjustment, air suspension, throttle relearning, SAS functions, etc. The EZ400 Pro is compatible and can work on almost all brands and models in the United States, Asia, Europe, etc. It also supports one-click update, convenient and fast, and provides a one-year warranty. This tool can solve problems on your vehicle, saving time, effort and money, is a great choice.
- Actuation Test/ Bidirectional Control: With this automotive diagnostic tool, you can perform actuator tests (testing the output elements). This feature lets you know if a specific system, component or a subsystem is functioning properly or not, which include speedometer, tachometer, ABS, Warning light, Radar etc.
- All System Diagnosis Tool: Xtool EZ400 pro is a useful tool for mechanic or professional user, which is a complete diagnosis tool with special service reset functions. This scan tool supports diagnosis on all car systems like ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems and so on, with capabilities for codes, live data graphing , active test, ECU information, Read VIN etc.
- Multi-Language: English, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian (English is the default language, if you want other language need to provide Serial Number to change)
- Car Coverage: Different car model cover different functions. Diagnosis Function For American Cars: USA Ford/ Cadillac/ Dodge/ GMC/ Jeep/ Lincoln/ Pontiac/ Chrysler/ GM/ Hummer/ Buick/ Saturn/ Chevrolet
- Lifetime Free Update and After-Sales Support: We offer one year warranty. And this software enjoys LIFE TIME FREE UPGRADE service.
- 11 Service Diagnosis and Reset Function: Detect your car to get error reason and do RESET function for Electric Parking Brake, Oil Light, Steering Angle Adjust, Immobilization, Suspension, Headlight, Throttle relearn, DPF, Tyre Pressure and Battery Part.
Does everything it claims to do! Reprogrammed 2 new ford pats keys in just minutes with full PDF listing of issues. Tracked down all electromechanical issues and got the vehicle ball on the road in just one afternoon! WiFi updates finished flawlessly too!
- 1.Easy registration by connecting with WIFI
- 2.Wireless diagnosis via Bluetooth
- 3.One-click Update via WIFI
- 4.Remote Access
- 5.Diagnosis reports in PDF file
- 6.Record and playback live data
- 7.7 inch multi-touch screen
- 8.On-board battery
- 9.Extensive vehicle coverage for most US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- 1.To diagnose Engineer System if your Engineer get any error code and problems
- 2.To diagnose Airbag System if you Feel the Airbag will not pop up automatically, and with the error codes. the ez400pro can read the error codes and help you fix it
- 3.To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation
- 4.To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
- 5.To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
- 6.To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
- 7.To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can't see clearly;
- 8.To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
- Engine :The engine is the vehicle’s main source of power.
- Fuel System: The fuel systems job it is to store and supply fuel to the engine.
- Ignition System: The ignition system provides the spark necessary to ignite the air/fuel mixture inside the engine in order for it to burn.
- Electrical System: The electrical system provides the voltage necessary to operate the many electrical components on the vehicle such as the vehicle’s lighting system.
- Exhaust System: The exhaust system moves the burnt exhaust fumes safely and quietly away from the passenger compartment.
- Suspension and Steering System: The suspension and steering system provided a means of safely controlling the vehicle.
- Braking System: The braking system allows the vehicle to be brought to a stop safely.
- Frame and Body: The frame and body provide a foundation on which to build the vehicle.
Detect your car to get error reason and do RESET function for Electric Parking Brake, Oil Light, Steering Angle Adjust, Immobilization, Suspension, Mileage, Headlight, Throttle relearn, DPF, Tyre Pressure and Battery Part.
- EPB Reset : is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
- BMS Reset: allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF Reset: specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- TPMS Reset: Tire pressure resetting is required to be performed after maintenance is performed;
- IMMO Reset: it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- Oil Light Reset: Reset the oil life systems every time the oil and oil filter are changed;
- Headlight Reset: Reset headlight position and brightness;
- Throttle Reset: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- Odometer Adjustment: the EZ400pro can down your car mile or odometer (please notice this not support for the Toyota and Honda) And so on .......
- Key program: Help ECU to recognize the new keys when you need to add new keys，some car models support all key lost;
- Air Suspension: Help suspension to get balance;
- Battery Maintenance: Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the closed-circuit current, register the battery replacement, etc.
- Question: Seems not large enough for all these cars. can it add sd extension card?
Answer: No it cannot add SD card but they are not 16g as advertised. I just received mine and it has 32g memory. Plenty of storage. Did all upgrades and still has over 16g memory left over. Best scanner anywhere for the price. Hands down blows everything else out of the water.
- Question: Is this better thank xtool 100 pro pad?
Answer: This ez400 pro has extra full system diagnosis function. Other parts are almost the same with x100 pad. x100 pad only has engine system diagnosis functions.