Thinkcar ThinkOBD 100 obd2 scanner features on full 10 modes of OBD2 functions, DTC Lookup, and 1.77'' LCD color display. It's an excellent OBD2 code reader that you should keep in your cars as a standard equipment. It enables DIYers and mechanics to do smog tests and solve basic engine and emission-related problems.
|Product Name||ThinkOBD 100||Ancel AD310||Autel AL319|
|Customer Rating||4.5 / 5||4.6 / 5||4.6 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check|
|Screen Size||1.77in TFT color||2.8 in Black and white||220*176 dpi TFT color|
|Read / Clear DTCs||√|
|View Freeze Frame||√|
|O2 Sensor Test||√||Not support|
|On-board Monitor Test||√||Not support|
|Evap Test(Mode$8)||√||Not support|
|DTC Look UP||√||Not support|
Thinkcar THINKOBD 100 OBD2 Scanner, OBD2/ EOBD Car Code Reader with Full OBD2 Functions. Check Engine Code Reader Automotive Car Diagnostic Tool/Car Code Scanner for O2 Sensor/EVAP System/Smog Test
- [ FULL OBD II/ EOBD DIAGNOSTICS]: This obd2 scanner possess full obd2 functions. Read Codes, Erase Codes, MIL Fault Indicator Light, Live Data, EVAP System Test, On-Board Mintor Test, View Freeze Frame, O2 Scensor Test, Vehicle Info, I/M Readiness, DTC Code Lookup, All OBDII Compliant Vehicles.
- [ Cost-Effective ]: Featuring full OBD2 functions, easy operation, compact design, 1.77” TFT color screen etc. Thinkobd 100 car code reader with a budget friendly price, it’s the best solution for any DIYers to perform basic car maintenance. It works on most 1996 and newer US-based vehicles that are OBDII compliant (OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN).
- [ Plug and Play ] : THINKOBD 100 obd2 scan tool read and clear fault codes for engine system. In addition, it’s get DTC Lookup function to look up DTC’s definition directly. This Thinkobd 100 "PLUG AND PLAY" scan tool, equipped with a long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator, very easy to use for beginners.
- [ I/M Readiness Status Test] : You can use this obd2 scanner to check the status of emission-related monitors misfire system and fuel system, make sure the monitor was set before taking it to smog, help you pass the Smog Check easily, save your money for paying fine tickets.
- [ 12 Months Warranty] : This car code reader with 12-month warranty; Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian and Portuguese; For any problem, feel free to email us directly at email@example.com.
- Read and Clear Codes: confirmed, pending and permanent for most 12V voltage. 16-pin interface compliant 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles;
- Smog Check: check if the vehicle is ready for a smog test;
- DTC Lookup: well-interpreted & analyzed fault codes in seconds;
- VIN identification: quickly read the car's information such as VIN number
- Read/Clear Codes
- I/M Readiness
- Live Data
- Freeze Frame
- O2 Sensor Test
- On-Board Monitor Test
- EVAP Test (Mode 08)
- Read Vehicle Information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
The OBD2 diagnostic tool works on most OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles, like 1996 and newer US-cars, 2000 and newer EU-cars, and 2008 and newer Asian-cars. However, it’s not compatible with the JOBD compliant cars.
- Full OBD II/ EOBD Diagnostics
- Support O2 sensor/EVAP System/Smog Test
- 12 Month Warranty
- Q1: Does THINKOBD 100 works on my car?
Please be noted that Thinkobd 100 OBD2 scanner support all vehicles after 1996 with the compliance of OBDII protocol. If you are not sure, please send message to us.
- Q2: What should I do of the “Link Error”
1)Please make sure that your vehicle complies with the OBDII protocol
2)Try to check whether your main cable is workable.
3)Please check your OBD2 port is fine or not.
4)After those steps, if our code reader is still not work, please contact us.
- Q3: Why THINKOBD100 Can’t Work on Some Japanese Cars?
Because THINKOBD100 doesn’t support JOBD protocol, that’s why it can’t work with the JOBD compliant cars.
- Q4: If I don’t want this obd2 code reader any more?
Dear customer, there is no worry for you to return it, we accept any types of return within 3 months.
- Q5: Do I need to pay the extra money on this check engine code reader?
No, if you see any dollar symbol in the product’s system, it’s just represent a serial number. This product doesn’t charge for any extra money.
1. ThinkOBD 100 OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner