Imagine this: Checking your car battery status is one of the most overlooked points of automotive maintenance. Sometimes, especially during an off-road trip, an unexpected car battery death could really throw you into trouble. A regularly battery test on your vehicle is no doubt a cost-efficient way to reduce the risk. Thus, a car battery tester is essential to make you're your car battery in good shape before you start your trip.
TOPDON BT100 is an automotive alternator tester, digital auto battery analyzer with 100-2000 CCA test range. It's also a charging, cranking system tester that works on car, truck, motorcycle, ATV, SUV, boat and yacht.
- Run Multi-tests in One Button: All-in-one car battery tester with cranking and charging system test, load and alternator checking.
- 3 LED indicators: 3 LED indicators directly show the battery status: good, bad, or need to recharge.
- In / Out of Vehicle: Two test modes, support both in and out of vehicle test.
- Muti-Language: Supports 6 languages. English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
- Battery Test: Displays SOH (State of Health), SOC (State of Charge), Voltage, Current, Rating, and analysis results. Battery status will be indicated on 3 LED lights.
- Cranking Test: Analyzes the actual cranking voltage and the cranking time.
- Charging Test: Tests different parts of charging system, including generator, rectifier, and rectifier diode.
- It works on 6volt and 12 volt lead-acid batteries including regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, GEL and EFB batteries with the test range (100-2000 CCA).
- It is compatible with cars, motorcycles, trucks, RVs, ATVs, SUVs, boats, yachts, mowers and even golf carts.
|Fast and Accurate||Doesn't test batteries over 2000CCA.|
|Wide coverage||Doesn't contain an internal battery.|
|Works for 6 and 12 volts|
|Clamps are copper|
- Question: Does this car battery tester test lithum batteries?
- Answer: Yes, this car battery tester will test Lithium batteries.
- Question: Does this automotive battery analyzer apply a load to the battery?
- Answer: Load from car not from the device.
- Question:Will this load-test a disconnected battery?
- Answer: Yes it will.
1. How to test a car battery correctly