Imagine this: Checking your car battery status is one of the most overlooked points of automotive maintenance. Sometimes, especially during an off-road trip, an unexpected car battery death could really throw you into trouble. A regularly battery test on your vehicle is no doubt a cost-efficient way to reduce the risk. Thus, a car battery tester is essential to make you're your car battery in good shape before you start your trip.
|Product||TT BT100||TT BT200||TT BT500P||BT MOBILE|
|Customer Rating||4.7 / 5||4.6 / 5||4.6 / 5||4.5 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|Test Range||Internal resistance/CCA/Voltage/SOC/SOH|
|Display||2 inch black and white LCD||2.4 inch color LCD||2.4 inch black and white LCD||--|
TOPDON BT100 is an automotive alternator tester, digital auto battery analyzer with 100-2000 CCA test range. It's also a charging, cranking system tester that works on car, truck, motorcycle, ATV, SUV, boat and yacht.
- Run Multi-tests in One Button: All-in-one car battery tester with cranking and charging system test, load and alternator checking.
- 3 LED indicators: 3 LED indicators directly show the battery status: good, bad, or need to recharge.
- In / Out of Vehicle: Two test modes, support both in and out of vehicle test.
- Muti-Language: Supports 6 languages. English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
- Battery Test: Displays SOH (State of Health), SOC (State of Charge), Voltage, Current, Rating, and analysis results. Battery status will be indicated on 3 LED lights.
- Cranking Test: Analyzes the actual cranking voltage and the cranking time.
- Charging Test: Tests different parts of charging system, including generator, rectifier, and rectifier diode.
- It works on 6volt and 12 volt lead-acid batteries including regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, GEL and EFB batteries with the test range (100-2000 CCA).
- It is compatible with cars, motorcycles, trucks, RVs, ATVs, SUVs, boats, yachts, mowers and even golf carts.
|Fast and Accurate||Doesn't test batteries over 2000CCA.|
|Wide coverage||Doesn't contain an internal battery.|
|Works for 6 and 12 volts|
|Clamps are copper|
- Question: Does this car battery tester test lithum batteries?
- Answer: Yes, this car battery tester will test Lithium batteries.
- Question: Does this automotive battery analyzer apply a load to the battery?
- Answer: Load from car not from the device.
- Question:Will this load-test a disconnected battery?
- Answer: Yes it will.
1. How to test a car battery correctly