The new Topdon OBD2 Scanner CAN Plus2.0 is an entry-level OBD2 diagnostic tool that supports reading engine fault codes and O2 sensor tests for easily and efficiently daily car repairs and maintenance.
Let's look at the features and functionalities of these OBD2 scan tool( View table image ):
|Product||Topdon Plus OBDCAN||Topdon Elite OBDCAN|
|Customer Rating||4.5 / 5||4.1 / 5|
|Read Vehicle Information||√||√|
|Read I/M Readniess Status||√||√|
|Read Freeze Frame Data||√||√|
|Read Live Datastream||√||√|
|O2 Sensor Test||√||√|
|On-Board Monitoring（Mode 6）||√||√|
|Support & Service|
|Prints Data via PC|
|Data Record and Replay|
|Free Updata Online||√||√|
|ABS(Antilock Brake System)||√|
|SRS(Supplement Restraint System)||√|
An entry-level OBD2 diagnostic tool that supports reading engine fault codes and O2 sensor tests for easily and efficiently daily car repairs and maintenance.
Read Engine Fault Codes & Turn off Check Engine Light
You can find out the problem of the OBD system, read and erase codes, and turn off the light on your own with this OBD2 scanner.
Inspect Your Vehicle Before the State Emissions Test
The Topdon OBD2 CAN PLUS scanner can test the emissions on your vehicle including:
- Checking I/M Readiness Status to determine if the emission is on standard and your car can pass the State Emissions Test.
- Perform O2 Senor Test to identify problems related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions.
- Perform On-Board Monitor Test to ensure every monitor on Emission System works OK after erasing a vehicle's control module memory.
Deeper and Informative Diagnosis of Vehicles' Operating Status
This powerful OBD2 diagnostic tool enables you to read the live data, freeze frame, and the VIN.
It works on most of 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II or CAN domestic or import vehicles.
|Rugged and compact design||Not ideal for beginners|
|User-friendly interface with multi-languages available|
|Doesn't require a battery or charging to work|
|Provides live data very fast|
|Comes with free lifetime updates|
It becomes a good valuable tool for DIY people and car enthusiasts with features including coverage of OBD2 protocols, MIL diagnosis and tests like I/M readiness, O2, and onboard monitor tests.
- Q: Will the "plus" version read ABS codes?
- A: No.
- Q: Does it give a readout of each cylinder to troubleshoot random misfires?
- A: No.
1. Topdon OBD2 Scanners OBDCAN Plus 2.0 Review - This thing rocks!