XTOOL PS90 is a powerful and high-quality automotive diagnostic tool, as well as a high-end new automatic diagnostic equipment, with a full system diagnostic function and 24 special functions. Support for key programming of 31 models, and system-wide diagnosis of 81 vehicles. Huge vehicle coverage, strong compatibility and a variety of functions. The connection between the diagnostic plug and the scanning tool is done wirelessly, making the process easier. In addition to powerful features, the PS90’s hardware facilities are also very outstanding, it has a super powerful Rockchip 4Core processor, built-in reliable and fast 8GB solid-state drive better performance, and other attractive content please Continue to read on!
- All System Diagnosis: XTOOL PS90 can diagnose the electronic control system of prevailing vehicle models covering Asian, European, American and China. Full range car models and full car system diagnose make it a professional automotive diagnostic tool. Include : ABS System, Engine System, SAS System, TPMS System, IMMO System, Battery System, Oil Service System, SRS System, DPF System, Air Conditioning System, Transmission System ect.
- Highlight Functions: Support 81 Car makes for Full system diagnosis+ EEPROM(read pin code) + 31 car makes for Key Programming, 30 car makes for Throttle Relearn, TPS, Electric Pump, Oil Maintenance Light, EPB, TPMS, Airbag Reset, Headlight, Hang Suspension, Tooth learning, Steering Angle Sensor, Transport Mode Release, EEPROM, Tire Pressure, Window initialization, Cylinder and a very limited car list on Mileage (check Technical Specification PDF.)
- Outlook: 9.7-inch LED Screen, Bluetooth link with VCI, Internal reliable and fast 8GB Solid State Drive for better performance, 32GB Storage; Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking.
- Actuation/Active components Test: Ignition On Engine Off. When performing this test function, the ps90 will simulate the ECU signal to enable the user to judge whether the actuating components or circuits are working correctly.
- Special Service Functions: XTool PS90 support more than 12 Special Function including Throttle TPS, Oil Maintenance Light, EPB, TPMS, Airbag Reset, Headlight, Hang Suspension, Tire Pressure, Angle Sensor Reset
- Powerful and Stable Hardware: 9.7-inch LED Screen, Android System, Large 8000 mAh Battery,32GB Storage,1.6GHz Rock chip 4 Core.
- Remote Access for Technical Support: Different vehicle models and years or types will have different special function available, Easy to use.
- Application Advantage: Support Both WIFI and Bluetooth Connection.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
The XTool PS90 is more than just a code reader. I initially used with a BMW X5 that has had the same emissions related code come and go. After running the automatic diagnostics, the unit reported on information from all the various onboard computers and identified issues that were otherwise unknown.
- 1.Diesel Vehicle Diagnose via Bluetooth/Wifi,
- 2.One-click software Update
- 3.Free Update For 2 Years;
- 4.More than Diagnosis
- 5.Not only with basic diagnostic functions, but also with special functions, such as Key Programming, Mileage
- 6.Multi-Language: French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, English, Arabian, Turkish, Russian.
- 7.PS90 can work with XTOOL EEPROM Adapter,KC100,KS-1
- 1.New keys programming
- 2.Reads keys from immobilizer’s memory
- 3.New immobilizer programming
- 4.New ECU programming
- 5.New mechanical key number programming
- 6.Vehicle Identification Number programming
- 7.Reset ECM & reset immobilizer
- 8.Easy to operate by the guided menu programming
- 9.New remote controller programming
- 10.With full and strong database for the most important vehicle makes.
- THE ENGINE: The engine is the vehicle’s main source of power.
- THE FUEL SYSTEM: The fuel systems job it is to store and supply fuel to the engine.
- THE IGNITION SYSTEM: The ignition system provides the spark necessary to ignite the air/fuel mixture inside the engine in order for it to burn.
- THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: The electrical system provides the voltage necessary to operate the many electrical components on the vehicle such as the vehicle’s lighting system.
- THE EXHAUST SYSTEM: The exhaust system moves the burnt exhaust fumes safely and quietly away from the passenger compartment.
- THE SUSPENSION AND STEERING SYSTEMS: The suspension and steering system provided a means of safely controlling the vehicle.
- THE BRAKING SYSTEM: The braking system allows the vehicle to be brought to a stop safely.
- THE FRAME AND BODY: The frame and body provide a foundation on which to build the vehicle.
- THE DRIVE TRAIN: The drive train transmits the power of the engine to the drive wheels.
- 1.Electronic Parking Brake Reset : Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, etc.;
- 2.Oil Light Reset : Reset the oil life systems every time the oil and oil filter are changed;
- 3.Steering Angle Calibration: Perform steering angle sensor calibration and clear records;
- 4.Key program: Help ECU to recognize the new keys when you need to add new keys，some car models support all key lost;
- 5.Air Suspension: Help suspension to get balance;
- 6.Mileage： Don’t set up,mainly for set down or reset.;Not support toyota,honda and other Japanese cars.
- 7.Headlight Reset: Reset headlight position and brightness；
- 8.Electronic Throttle Position Reset : Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state;
- 9.TPMS Reset : Tire pressure resetting is required to be performed after maintenance is performed;
- 10.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration： Clear PM (Particulate Matter) to stabilize the filter performance;
- 11.Battery Maintenance： Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the closed-circuit current, register the battery replacement, etc.;
- 12.Tooth Learning: an important part in transmission to change speed
- 13.Battery/ Gearbox/ Injector Coding/ ECM/ Window/ Seat Reset/ Disable Transportation Mode etc.
- Question: Dose this come with the kc100 key fob programmer
Answer: Nope, even though it is shown in the pictures, doesn’t do slot of the cars it claims too.
- Question: Does this include the connectors (odb2 etc)? Or is this just the diagnostic tool itself?
Answer: hey,yes, check the main picture. It include all the connectors and cables and accessory. The Whole set is packed.