TOPDON SmartDiag Mini can be operated in App; you can diagnose most of the troubles in your smartphone, and it is quite easy to use even if you would have no prior experience or expertise because of the intelligent navigation. It is convenient to setup, you only have to Plug the SmartDiag Mini in the OBDII port (which is normally under the center console), connect to phone or tablet via Bluetooth, and then you can operate this device in app. The entire steps could be done in 3 minutes. It also supports multiple languages: English, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese etc. SmartDiag Mini Offers 5 Free Software for one year.
|Item Name||SmartDiag Mini||Aute AP200||ThinkDiag Mini|
|Customer Rating||5 / 5||4.2 / 5||4 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check|
|Software purchase price||$19.5/brand||$21.99/brand||$19.5/brand|
|OBDII Full Function||√|
|Read / Erase Codes||√|
|Free software||5 Brands or Special Features||1 Brand||5 Brands or Special Features|
- Access to All ECUs ➤ Go with Bluetooth OBD2 scanner SmartDiag Mini to make your smartphones & tablets a pro-level scan tool. Claiming the features of at least $150-200 range, the Bluetooth car diagnostic tool can diagnose all available car systems such as ABS, airbag, Engine, AT, EVAP, TPMS, BMS, EPB, etc. with data revealed in detailed text, merged graph for easy view. Diagnostic menus are depended on car’s make, model and year. NO Active Test available. 📩 Email us for compatibility check.
- 16 Hot Functions ➤ Get everything you need in daily car diagnostic work with loads of reset functions for Oil, EPB, SAS, BMS, TPMS, IMMO, Gearbox, Sunroof, Suspension, AFS Headlamp, EGR; and guided maintenance procedures for ABS Bleeding, Injector Coding, DPF Regeneration, Throttle Body Adjustment, Gear Learning. IMMO service ONLY works on Asian cars with low-grade IMMO systems.
- Fully Featured OBD2 Scanner ➤ Compatible with iPhone, iPad & Android devices, this Bluetooth professional OBDII scan tool can read, diagnose, and clear any OBD2 related error codes to help fix issues that happen frequently on most modern vehicles after 1996. It also allows Freeze Frame data retrieval, I/M Readiness check, O2 Sensor test, and more.
- Bluetooth Connection ➤ Simply download and install the exclusive SmartDiag App in App Store / Google Play for free, and plug the mini-sized adapter into the OBD port, then run feature-rich and easy diagnostics anytime, anywhere on your iOS 9.0 / Android 5.0, or newer smart devices, without bulky equipment and tangled cables. ✏️Set up the Bluetooth connection in the SmartDiag App, NOT in the iOS / Android system settings.
- Subscription Fee ➤ The car code reader offers 5 FREE choices to select the manufacturer software, or the reset maintenance software for the FIRST year. It’s $19.95 per year for each additional, or for renew manufacture. Each manufacturer software gives access to all diagnostic functions for all cars from the same manufacturer. Each reset maintenance software works on all cars in the supported list, regardless of its make, model, and year.
- Read Codes: identifies which section of the emission control system has malfunctioned.
- Erase Codes: erases the codes from the vehicle after certain repairs.
- I/M Readiness: checks if the various emissions-related systems are ready for the Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance testing or if the repairs has been performed correctly.
- Data Stream: displays the dynamic data of the data stream items in graphical way
- View Freeze Frame: records the certain vehicle conditions when an emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: monitors and tests operation of the O2 sensors to identify problems that can affect fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions.
- On-Board Monitor Test: retrieves test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems that are not continuously monitored.
- EVAP System Test: initiates a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
- Vehicle Info: reads vehicle’s VIN, CID, and CVN form the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃（-4℉~140℉）
Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃（32℉~122℉）
Dimension: 61.8*48.6*22.4mm（2.43*1.91*0.88 inch）
Package size: 116*75*37mm(4.56*2.95*1.46 inch)
Net Weight: 40g(1.41 oz)
- Package Lists: SmartDiag Mini *1, Quick start Guide*1
- Multilingual Support: English, French , German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
For OBDII diagnostics, the obd2 code reader works great for most cars built in 1996 or later, compatible with the following protocols:
-ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000)
-ISO 15765-4 (CAN)
-ISO 9141-2 (iso)
-ISO 14229 (uds)
-SAE J1850 (VPW & PWM)
-Original protocols from creators
Daewoo, Honda, JP Isuzu, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, SGM, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai, Ssangyong
Aston Martin, Audi, Benz, BMW, Citroen, Ferrari, Fiat, Land Rover, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Volvo, VW, Peugeot
Chrysler, USA-Ford, GM
And keep updating.
You can search "Thinkdiag" on iPhone or go to Official site to download APK on Android Smartphone.