Foxwell BT780 has a built-in thermal printer that can generate test results anytime, anywhere. As a battery tester, it has advanced and comprehensive functions. It can test start/stop AGM and EFB batteries, as well as assess the health and charging level of your 12 volt car battery and 12/24 volt charging system. When the battery ages, it will notify the user in advance to replace the battery. Advanced conductance testing and ripple voltage testing provide technicians with a quick, simple and cost effective solution for checking battery health and detecting startup and charging system failures. The BT780 offers 8.2 ft of replaceable cable with a huge toolbox. It is convenient for you to test the battery and carry it.
- What it Can Do: This FOXWELL car battery load tester is developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM sprial and GEL batteries, start-stop AGM and EFB batteries, as well as 6V&12V&24V starting and charging system. Advanced conductance and ripple voltage test provide an easy and affordable solution for you to check battery health and detect faults, and give you accurate test result just in seconds.
- Charging System Test: Once you have completed an in-vehicle test, the display alternates between the battery test results and the message press ENTER for charging test. Press ENTER to proceed with the charging test. Follow the on-screen prompts to Rev the engine. Turn on high beams headlights and the blower fan. Rev engine with loads on. Idle engine and turn off loads. The Charging System decision is displayed at the end of the procedure.
- Safe Operation &User-Friendly Design: FOXWELL 6V/12V/24V battery analyzers don’t emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery. Besides, test result can be printed via built-in thermal printer at anytime and anywhere. The name of the person and battery information can be customized before printing. 8.5ft replaceable test cable allows you to test inside/outside of cars.
- Cranking Test: Press the ENTER button for cranking test. Start the engine when prompted. The tester displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in seconds. Press ENTER button to proceed with the charging system test, Print button to print the test.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
This is a great battery tester for a shop or at home. It is very easy to setup and use. The print out is very clear and nicely laid out. Feels like a very well built tester.
- Dedicatedly developed to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries.
- Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate.
- Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly.
- Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print the test test results at anytime and anywhere.
- SOC and SOH test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status.
- Equipped with 0-1000A AC and DC current clamp(optional).
- Replaceable test lines. Advanced starter/alternator test.
- Tests multiple battery types – regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel , start and stop AGM and EFP batteries.
- Tests multiple rating systems – CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE.
- Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds.
- Applicable for 12V battery system and 12V&24V starting and charging system.
- Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition.
- Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery – keeps operation safe for all levels of users.
- Multilingual menu and test results – Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish(Default language is 3 in total, if you want to change language, just download the file from Foxwell website).
- GOOD BATTERY: The battery is in good condition.
- GOOD-RECHARGE: The battery is in good condition but low current. Fully charge the battery and return it to service.
- CHARGE & RETEST: Fully charge the battery and retest. Failure to fully charge the battery before testing may result in inaccurate results. If you still get CHARGE & RETEST message after you fully charge the battery, replace it.
- REPLACE BATTERY: The battery is almost dead or the connection between the battery and battery cable is poor. Replace the battery and retest; or disconnect the battery cables and retest the battery using the out-of-vehicle test before replacing it.
- BAD CELL-REPLACE: The battery may be damaged such as broken cell or short circuit. Replace the battery and retest.
- CRANKING NORMAL: The starter voltage is normal and the battery is fully charged.
- LOW VOLTAGE: The starter voltage is low and the battery is fully charged.
- CHARGE BATTERY: The starter voltage is low and the battery is discharged. Fully charge the battery and repeat the starter system test.
- REPLACE BATTERY: Battery must be replaced before the starting system can be tested.
- NO START: No vehicle start detected.
- CRANKING SKIPPED: A start was not detected.
- Question: Do you have to plug it to the battery or will it work on the positive post under the front hood?
Answer: Connect the two clip leads: Red one to the positive battery post and the Black one to the negative battery post. And you are allowed to test the battery in vehicle or out of vehicle.
- Question: Does this battery tester come with a case?
Answer: This car battery tester comes with a large and durable case.