The Oxgord MS300 is compact in design and compact in size, making it ideal for carrying around. The Oxgord MS300 will display more than 3,000 common and manufacturer-specific codes on an easy-to-see LCD screen, while being easy to operate and easy to use. The device will also retrieve the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9, and will be compatible with all 1996 and newer OBD II-compatible cars and trucks (including CAN).
- USER MANUAL INCLUDED: We get it, reading the instruction is boring. However, the included manual is the best way to define the generic code provided by the OBDII scanner. This way you can determine your automotive issues without taking the car to the mechanic.
- SMALL SIZE: Measuring 2.75”L x 4”W x 24”H and weighing in at 8 ounces, the OBDII scan tool will comfortably fit in the palm of your hand. With a 2.3 foot long cable the OBDII tool has an extensive reach.
- READ & CLEAR ERROR CODES: Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16 PIN OBDII DLC, the unit will turn on & prompt you to start your ignition. This device will read & clear generic and manufacturer error codes. Plus, it is powered by the OBDII data link connector in your vehicle, so there is no need for batteries or a charger.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most 1996 & newer US-based vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN) and supports all OBDII protocols. DOES NOT work for ABS or airbags. Not only does the OBDII Scan Tool MS300 read & clear codes, it also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9. DOES NOT work for ABS or airbags.
- Save Time and Money on Repairs: find out what's wrong prior to repairing and verifying a repair after servicing! It's easy to use with one plug-in, and is highly reliable and accurate, helping to identify problems and reviewing the emission readiness status and much more, providing the best solution to diagnose a variety of vehicles!
- LCD SCREEN: Incredibly easy to read, this device displays over 3000 generic error codes in the database. Once you have the code, simply perform a quick internet search for the definition. It also clears trouble codes (DTC’s), turns off the check engine light (MIL), allows you to view both the freeze frame data & enabling criteria, retrieve I/M readiness status, and run the OBDII Drive Cycle.
- EASY TO USE: Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16 pin OBDII DLC, the unit will turn on and prompt you to start your ignition. This device will both read & clear generic and manufacturer error codes. Plus, it’s powered by the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle, so there is no need for batteries or a charger. On most vehicles, it will plug in underneath the driver’s side lower panels. With only two (2) buttons (enter/exit & scroll), it’s incredibly simple to operate.
Tried it on 2002 Chevy Duramax pickup told me the issue same as my friend's $100+ unit . I was able to then clear the code turning off the check engine soon light. The code had to do with the K&N filter having too much oil on. It causing the MAF sensor throwing the code. Cleaning the MAF sensor doesn't clear the CES light.
- Saves time and money on repairs
- Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol support
- Turns off check engine light (MIL), erases DTCs and resets OBD II monitor status
- Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD II monitors
- Determines malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- More features for less - retrieves the same information as expensive scanners
- Keeps engine performance in good shape with regular inspections
- Prevents future costly repairs
- Helps to identify problems with used vehicles before buying or selling
- LCD Screen
- Two buttons for easy use
- 2.3 foot long charging/syncing cable
- Displays over 3,000 codes.
- 16 PIN compatible
- Includes an instruction manual
- Works with all 1996 and newer car and truck that are OBD2 compliant (including CAN)
- Read diagnostic trouble codes both generic and manufacturer-specific
- Display their meaning over 3000 generic code definitions in the database.
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL Check Engine light.
- Oxgrord Weight: 8 ounces
- Oxgrord Dimensions: 10 x 1.5 x 6 inches
- Oxgrord Cover Included: 1 Oxgrod CAN OBD II Scanner Tool
|Small size but powerful||DTCs definitions not displayed on screen: We will spend time finding DTCs definition for trouble code.|
|Cheap price, check best price|
|Simple to use with 2 button|
- Question: Can you clear the codes and reset the check engine light
Answer: I have check engine on two vehicles that both run fine. A 2011 Toyota Tundra and a 2014 Toyota Corolla. Neither display any codes from the scanner but I was hoping to clear the check engine light. It wouldn't clear on either vehicle. I guess I can get the guys to clear it when I get my oil changed. Most vehicles now are set to display the check engine light at certain recommended service intervals.
- Question: I have a 04 trailblazer and a toyota corolla all i get is linking errors, it won't work on theses two cars, what am I doing wrong?
Answer: I didn't have any problems when I plugged the scanner in. I made sure the car was off , plugged in the scanner, waited till it said ready and then turned the key in the ignition to where the lights showed on the dash but I didn't turn the car on and it started scanning. I used the scanner on my 09 corolla and my husband 05 jetta and it didn't have an linking error.