FCAR F506 is a professional diagnostic tool that is designed for hobbyists, independent maintenance, professional garages and technicians to build an excellent scanner. The FCAR F506 can read and clear the fault codes of the major systems of the vehicle. It also has the special function of performing the fitting of various components of the test module, and calibrating or configuring components during maintenance. FCAR 506 not only supports the traditional engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, throttle, tire pressure, battery fault detection, but also covers almost all parts of the vehicle's electronic control module. In a word, the F506 has rich and powerful features, strong compatibility and wide coverage, making it a good choice for car owners.
- Excellent Appearance and Sheath: This diagnostic tool for truck is good value for money: 3.5'' TFT color screen and menu-driven operations make it easy to use; Convenient menu options and code definitions are available; Comfortable buttons gives you a different experience when testing your truck; Backlight technology makes it clear to read even in daylight; The durable cover prevents this tool from almost all damage while using, and you can keep it for a long time.
- Search Code with the Number: There is a built-in up-to-date OBD-II “Search codes with the number” Option in this device. Fault codes and their definitions can be found in the Option. A 3.5" TFT true color (262K) LCD display is fitted to provide a clear reading of the information contained in it. After a fault code is detected, the definition of the code will be shown by directly clicking the fault code selected.
- Save Time and Money: Perform a complete diagnosis of your truck anytime, anywhere with FCAR 506 check engine light diagnostic tool by yourself. It is designed for fast use so you can get the results you want in the shortest time with Diagnostic Mode for reading/clearing error readers. It enables you repair the problem yourself, or let you know exactly what needs replacement in case you need to take your truck to a repair shop. This helps you avoid blind maintenance and repair costs that could amount to hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- All Functions: This truck scanner is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems of truck , including engine, airbag, transmission, ECU/BCU,VCS,ABS,SRS,EBS,DCU,AT, cluth system/brake system/meter system/battery system/inverter system/hybrid system/immobilizer system,ect. Special Functions perform various component adaptations of the control module under test, allowing you to calibrate or configure certain components after making repairs or replacements.
- Powerful Compatibility: Works on most truck with J1708 and J1939 plus OBD2 automotive coverage, and covers Hino, Mishubishi Fuso, Isuzu and Nissan UD commercial vehicles. since 1992.Supports SAE J1850PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, IS0 14230-4, IS0 9141-2,IS0 15765-4, SAE J1708, SAE J1939, OBDII.
- Advanced Features: Graph live data :Engine speed, Engine ECU temperature, Percent acceleration pedal position, Engine intercooler temperature, Engine coolant temperature, Battery voltage, Alternator voltage, Ambient air temperature, Air inlet temperature, Set measurement units in SAE English/Metric, Internet upgrade, General Functions :Read ECU Information, Read and Erase Fault codes, Read Live Data, Read Freeze Frame, Graph Live Data, Screenshot Function.
- Extensive Application: for Freightliner, for Fuso, for GMC, for Hino, International, for Isuzu, for Iveco, for Kenworth, for Mack, for Mercedes, for Nissian UD, Peterbilt, Sterling, for Western Star, for Volvo, for Allison, for Bendix, for Eaton, for Wabco, for ZF, ect. and all Cars/min vans/light duty from 1996.F506 code reader can be also used as a universal OBD II code reader for reading and erasing codes on other brands cars' OBD System.
- Specific Details: The F506 obd2 scanner comes with new UI, new processor and new software, aims at providing you the best diagnostic experience. One-key update, 3.5”TFT color screen and languages will make you fall in love with it instantly. The response and operating speed increased by 60% at the same time. This durable tool is ruggedly built, perfect for both shop and road tests. It can be used directly out of the box.
This worked perfectly on my 05 Isuzu npr with the 4HK1 Diesel engine. It led me down the right path immediately. That’s where I found a broken wire at the boost sensor. I probably never would have found it on my own.
- Engine: Today’s engines are complex systems, using feedback loops from intake air temperature and flow, manifold absolute pressure, engine coolant temperature, crankshaft and camshaft position, oil pressure, fuel rail pressure, fuel tank pressure, vehicle speed and many other inputs to determine correct air/fuel ratios, camshaft timing, ignition timing and other, critical, operational parameters. FCAR 506 OBD2 Scanner speeds diagnosis by providing the user access to critical OBD II standard data as well as extended, manufacturer specific, data on Live Data, Freeze Frame, Erase Fault codes and ECU Information, at the touch of a button.
- Transmission: Today’s automatic transmissions (A/T), like our engines have evolved into a complex system of mechanical, electrical and control systems interaction. Today’s transmissions provide a wealth of information about the success of up and downshifts, solenoid action (too harsh, too soft), clutch engagement, fluid temperature, fluid level, pressure, and other, critical, operational and diagnostic information. The FCAR 506 TRUCK Scanner provides the user a detailed view into this critical components operation and function, allowing fast, accurate and complete diagnosis of existing, or potential issues.
- ABS: Like other systems, braking systems have evolved and become more complex, with multiple sensors and actuators operating together to make braking more smooth, consistent and safe for everyone. The FCAR 506 obd2 scanner allows the user to monitor and diagnose critical ABS systems to ensure that repairs to this critical system are effective, and complete.
- SRS: A well-functioning, always ready, Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is absolutely critical for occupant and driver safety. Even minor issues might impact the operation, and performance, of the SRS system. The FCAR 506 truck scanner quickly, and efficiently, allows the user to retrieve, read and interpret SRS system issues and monitor SRS system functionality to rapidly diagnose, and repair, the cause of the issue.
- Works on most 1992 and newer vehicles (OBDII &CAN) and Trucks.
- Transmission/ABS coverage and more for diagnostic trouble codes!
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes.
- Graphs data
- Provides on screen DTC definitions for heavy-duty standard codes.
- SD memory card for extra storage
- Internet update capable.
- Question: Does this work for peterbilt?
Answer: works on my 2015 579 with cummings eng. will not do a forced regen, you will need the OTR reset tool for cummings - WORKS ON PETERBILT / KENWORTH / FREIGHTLINER / INTERNATIONAL with CM2250, CM2350, ISX, CM871 ENGINES
- Question: Can this fcar f506 do forced regen on a 2013 isuzu nqr? can this clear any and all codes including codes to remove the system from "derate"?
Answer: Hi, thanks for your inquiry. If the issue to cause the engine derate has been fixed, the F506 scanner can clear the fault codes for 2013 isuzu nqr. Otherwise, you need to find out the cause and fix this problem first. As for regen, I am sorry to tell you that this scanner is unable to do forced regen on any trucks.