Compared to the GT80 Plus, the Foxwell GT6‘s versatility makes it easier, more powerful, more accurate, and more stable. Foxwell GT60 vehicular OBD2 scanning tool features a 7-inch touch screen and service features oil reset, EPB, TPS, TPMS, BRT, DPF, SAS, CVT. Equipped with Android system, it can quickly test the status of each system module in a few minutes and complete a comprehensive scan of the vehicle. As a system-wide diagnostic scanner, the Foxwell GT60 can also be quickly diagnosed and maintained by reading/clearing code, viewing frozen frames, and drawing real-time data.
|Item Name||TT ArtiDiag800 BT||CRP909||Autel MK808BT||Foxwell GT60|
|Customer Rating||5 / 5||4 / 5||4.3 / 5||3.8 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|Screen Size||5.99-Inch||7 in TFT color|
|Battery Voltage||Not support||√||Not support|
|Read / Erase Codes||√|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Value for the money
I like how quickly the operating system works. Its found every vehicle I’ve plugged it into fast. Tons of options like the ones you pay 3x the amount for.
- Multi-Graphic Real-Time Data: The GT60 OBD2 scanner utilizes multiple graphical real-time data to display text and graphical formats for all control modules of real-time vehicle sensors, making any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters more likely to be highlighted.
- Enhanced Service Functions for Automobile Repair: This scan tool provides enhanced 15 service functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, TPS, TPMS, BRT, DPF, SAS, CVT, Fuel pump priming, Clutch adaptation, A/F Adjust, Seat Match, Fuel Pump, Gear Learning and Injector Coding.
- Multiple Graphing Live Data for Superior User Experience: GT60 obd2 scanner shows live vehicle sensors data of all controlled modules in both text and graph formats. Taking advantage of multiple graphing live data, any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters are more easily to be focused on.
- Automotive Comprehensive Diagnostics for Fast Problem Location: FOXWELL GT60 Tablet Scan Tool allows you to do diagnostics on all electronic systems of your vehicle, such as ABS, SRS, Transmission, EPS, Keyless Access, LKAS Control, Air Conditioning System, etc. By reading codes, freeze frame and real-time live data, you can locate your vehicle problem in a few minutes.
- Auxiliary Features Adding Extra Value: Equipped with 7” HD touchscreen with 4000mAh built-in rechargeable battery, driven by 4-core processor and Android system, GT60 diagnostic scanner is capable of doing vehicle auto scanning in just seconds. Meanwhile with intuitive menu for quick navigation, data logging for later analysis.
- Great Compatibility for All Car Makes: The professional GT60 diagnostic tool covers both OBDII and OBDI vehicles, ranging from 1995/1996 to the latest 2018/2019 cars, trucks, diesels, SUVs, vans, and some GM motorhome!
- EPB Service: It’s one of the Foxwell GT60 19 Special Functions that allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
- Free Updates ：The Foxwell GT60 offers 18 months of free online updates.
- Multi-language: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Russian.
- Includes Scanning and Problem Diagnosis of All Control Modules: engine system, airbag system, ABS system, drivetrine, brake system, alarm system, keyless entry system, TPM system, steering system, wheel system, fuel system, etc.
- Features a 7″ TFT Capacitive LCD Touchscreen that will respond to glove use.
- A user-friendly menu lets you quickly navigate through to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed.
- Support multiple vehicles makes.
- Compatible with the latest 2018/2019 models. (If you need to cars before the year 2000, please buy OBD adapter kit)
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide.
- Identifies the car quickly and easily with automatic VIN reading.
- Auto Scan function scans vehicle systems in just seconds.
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MILs.
- Views live vehicle sensors data in text, graph, and gauge formats.
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis.
- Live data self learning and alarm when live data over the range.
- Records and playbacks your data logs for off-vehicle review and analysis.
- Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, BCM/SIR setup.
- The unique Logging feature allows for quicker and more accurate fixes for your diagnostic troubles and bugs.
- Instant support available from our technical team by TeamViewer remote control.
- One-touch update via WIFI makes the scanner keep the latest system status at all times.
- Offers excellent shop management capability by keeping customer information and test records.
- Oil Light Reset: allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Battery Configuration: lets you have new battery validated, clear faults from the dashboard and display current battery details of the vehicle
- DPF Regeneration: lets you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter.
- TPS/TBA: Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA)
- SAS Calibration: lets you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, On the successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- CVT(Continuous Variable Transmission): used to reset the compensation code and initialize the ECT after a solenoid valve or valve body assembly has been replaced.
- Gear Learn Crankshaft position sensor adaptive learning.
- TPMS Programming Service: allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- Odometer: allows you to revise the date of the odometer and write the original data into a new odometer.
- Injector Coding: Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
- ABS Bleeding: to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- A/F Adjust: Correspondingly change the fuel supply to change the steam production of the boiler and maintain the energy balance in the combustion process.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Italian ，Thai.
- America (1996-2019 model):
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM
- Asia (2003 to 2019 model):
for Acura, for AU Ford (For Australian Market Only), for Daewoo, for Honda, for Holden (For Australian Market Only), for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Isuzu, for Kia, for Lexus, for Mahindra, for Mazda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Perodua (For Malaysian Market Only), for Proton (For Malaysian Market Only), for Scion, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for TATA, for Toyota, for Daihatsu, for Hyundai_CV, for Ssangyong, for Proton
- European (2001-2019 model):
for Abarth, for Alfa-Romeo, for Audi, for AstonMartin, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Bentley, for Citroen, for Dacia, for EU Ford, for Fiat, for Jaguar, for Lancia, for Land Rover, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mercedes Benz, for Mini, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for Saab, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for VW_CV, for Ferrari, for Lamborghini, for Maybach, for Rolls-Royce
- Different functions:
GT60 plus supports the following functions, but GT60 does not support
Runs component/system bi-directional tests
Supports adaptations and control module coding
Key coding for several vehicles
- Different accessories:
GT60 Plus has more accessories than GT60
- 1pc x GT60 Main Unit
- 1pc x Diagnostic Cable
- 1pc x OBDII Adapter
- 1pc x USB TYPE C Cable
- 1pc x USB Charging Adapter
- 1pc x Quick Start Guide
- 1pc x User’ s Guide
- 1pc x Warranty Card
- Question:: Would these be able to be used on medium duty vehicles like ford e450 and chevy c5500?
Answer:: Yes but go with different brand. Lose a lot of functions after update and customer service is terrible
- Question: Will this scanning tool program tire pressure sensors to a 2008 siverado ecu.?
Answer: Sorry Dear, FOXWELL GT60 All System Scanning can not be program tire pressure sensors to a 2008 siverado ecu.
1. Foxwell GT60 Full System A/F adjust OBD2 Scanner Mechanic Tool Review