Foxwell NT624 scanner is a professional-level, hand-held diagnostic tool with system-wide OBDII and EOBD diagnostic capabilities and free online updates, while providing comprehensive system coverage for many automotive manufacturers. The 4.3-inch color display and multi-language support make it easy to use.It also offers Electronic Park Brake Windback functions and Oil Service functions.The tool will read and clear fault codes, and display live sensor data from most, if not all systems on a range of European, Asian and American cars.
- Wide Coverage and Compatibility: Foxwell NT624 cover more than 58 vehicle brand full system diagnosis. It stands out in a variety of similar tools by delivering wider coverage of vehicles, more accurate diagnosis, more reliable performance and better user experience.
- Live Data: NT624 shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It's powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and funcational look at live data possible.
- multi-language: Support multi-languages: can full fill customer needs from different countries.
- Full system OBDII EOBD Diagnostic: With system-wide OBDII and EOBD diagnostic functions, diagnosis and error clearance, extremely wide coverage, real-time data display and automatic retrieval of VIN code, free online updates, etc. The design of the NT624 is simple and elegant, and the 4.3-inch color display is easier to use.
- Free Online Update: NT624 support online update, enjoy life time free update, no need to pay for the update from now on! You will always get the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips.
It reads all the systems and has live data read out. Also prints and updates through PC. Works great for me. Some people complain about the price but if you go to any garage or dealer they can charge up to $200 to scan and erase codes.
- Full range vehicle coverage.：Support more than 58 brand vehicles from American, Aisan and European.
USA Vehicle Coverage: Chrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM(For Brazil Market only)
Asia Pacific Coverage: Acura, Brilliance, BYD, Chery, Daewoo, Geely, Great Wall, Honda, Hyundai, Inifiniti, Isuzu, JAC, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
European Coverage: Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, EU Ford, Jaguar, LandRover, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, OPEL, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
French & Italian Coverage: Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Peugeot, Renault
Attention: NT624 Software package do not including AU FORD and AU Holden.
- NT624 having access to a vast range of controllers(ABS, airbag, instrument cluster,etc.). NT624 automatically scans all diagnosable electronic control units on a vehicle, instantly displays all the errors detected on the vehicle, and allows errors to be viewed and cleared with a single click.
- NT624 lets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number. It automatically retrieves the VIN code or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
- The easy yet elegant design of this series was developed by technicans for technicans. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and impressive 4.3" color display together make the series extermely easy to use.
- NT624 is constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. The secure fit, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your scan tool will be around for a long time.
- - Coverage includes 58 manufacturers
- - Works on the latest 2015 models
- - Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
- - Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs of all systems
- - Requests and records live sensor data
- - Provides live data graphing
- - Merges PID graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- - Displays freeze frame data
- - Retrieves ECU information
- - Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, such as live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more
- - Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality
- - Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
- - Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- - SD memory card for data backup and software update
- - As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- - Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
- 1 pc x NT624 Scan Tool
- 1 pc x User’s Guide
- 1 pc x Memory Card
- 1 pc x USB Cable
- 1 pc x Diagnostic Cable
- 1 pc x Blow molding case
- Question: Me sirbe para mi ford ranger 1994
Answer: No, tu ford ranger no es obd2, requieres otro conector u metodo, este escaner es recomendado para el 96 en adelante
- Question: Abs bleed cycle and instrument cluster test avail?
Answer: it can read the DTC if each module generates the code for an identified issue, but it does not have a section to operate them from the scanner.
1. Using my Foxwell NT624 on a Nissan Qashqai for the first time, will it work?