The FOXWELL NT630 Elite OBD2 scanner diagnostic engine is compatible with almost all OBD2 cars, SUVs, minivans and light trucks, and the diagnostic scanner is suitable for mechanical and DIY applications. The device can perform real-time data reading, adjust the ABS system, or simply serve as a general error code reader, while ABS and airbag systems cover more than 52 automakers, and Code Reader provides SAS calibration for more than 35 automakers.
- ABS&SAS&SRS Scanner: FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes.
- ABS Bleeding Scan Tool: Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- Full OBDII Check Engine Light Code Reader: Read/clear code, view live data / freeze frame data / vehicle information, retrieve I/M readiness status and O2 monitor test, etc.
- SAS CALIBRATION: Steering angle sensor should be reset or recalibrated after an alignment is performed or parts in steering systems are replaced. NT630 obd2 scan tool will help you calibrate the on-board system sensors with the steering geometry of a newly aligned vehicle, ensuring the systems works as intended, saving your time and labor costs.
Perfect scanner. ABS module bleed went like a breeze. This device has more options that I could have imagined at this price. I ordered the Elite but got the Pro, same system, but screen colors were softer on the Elite but same functions
- 1. 2 years warranty, lifetime free upgrade online
- 2. All software have been installed in the device, use it directly
- 3. 2.8''color display screen, Clear arranged keypad, convenient to use
- 4.MultiLanguages:English,Spanish,French,German,Korean,Japanese,Italian,Portuguese,Dutch,Russian,Swedish, etc
- Coverage includes an incredible range of 52 manufacturers.
- It delivers SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) Calibration on more then 35 vehicle makes
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDI cars. SUVs minivans light-duty trucks sold worldwide including the latest 2016/2017 models,on seiected makes
- Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
- Reads and clear codes and turns off ABS/Airbag warning indicator
- It shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you Io focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions for an international marketplace It supports English. French German.Polish. Russian Spanish and much more
- With Internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes. new vehicles newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips And they are free for life long time after your purchase
- Clearly arranged keypad menu driven operation shortcuts and impressive 2.8* color display together make the series extremely easy to use.
- It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the lough workshop environment .A rubberized sleeve protects your investment.
- Engine System: Check engine error code and clear fault code
- ABS Bleeding: Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components like calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use the scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process. The OBD 2 scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators
- Airbag(SRS Crash Data) Reset Tool: It can reset airbag control module after airbag replacement
- ABS Code Reader: Reads, clear codes, turns off ABS Airbag warning indicator. Shows you ABS live data, like the speed of each wheel, ESP sensors data, Brake assist data, CAN signals data
- Steering Wheel Angle Sensor Scanner: Steering wheel angle sensor reset. Steering wheel angle sensor, a component of vehicle stability control system, is mainly installed in the direction column below the steering wheel. It delivers SAS calibration on more than 35 vehicle makes.
- 1 * OBDII Scanner
- 1 * Box
- 1 * Cable
- 1 * Manual
1. Foxwell NT630 Elite ABS and Airbag OBD Code Scanner Review - FAIL!