Foxwell NT650 is an OBD2 scanner that provides all basic services and a wide range of automotive services at an affordable price that will definitely give you satisfaction. It supports a wide range of car brands or models and will update 13 forms of the language without needing to recharge. The diagnostic scan tool that offers comprehensive and quick solutions for daily tasks in your garage or workshop. The NT650 supports more than 11 functions, allowing you to view and change Settings from within the device. The interface has been carefully thought out and designed to make it very easy for users to access any diagnostic function.
- Best value for money: It works well for every application. As long as you browse and follow the instructions, updates are quick and easy. For scanners under $300, this is a good value. Real-time information on the device makes it easy to diagnose problems. The NT650 scanner reads all the most important systems you want.
- ABS/ESC/Airbag/TPMS issue resolved: The device Narrows the problem to the left rear ABS/speed management detector. Once a quick trip to a local auto-parts store (the parts cost $54) and are easy to replace, the car is unusable. The NT650 is very human, powerful and fast.
- Update your new tool and get to work: There are many updates to every tool out of the box. It is not an unethical scheme to entice them to sign up and update them immediately. The device is usually free for the entire life of the device, so there is no need to worry.
- DTCs and OBD2 Test Modes: Foxwell NT 650 supports advanced diagnostic tools, which can also be used as a code reader. If you read and clear the ECU code, you will be able to reset the engine check lights, while clearing the ABS and SRS codes will help reset the alarm lights for the anti-lock braking system and the airbag system. Foxwell cannot read or clean the transfer code, but it is still a great code reader, capable of supporting 10 OBD2 test modes, including Mode 6 Test.
- Bi-Directional Tests: When it comes to bi-directional tests, the NT650 can complete well over 10 tests including such ones as ABS tests (ABS Version Test, ABS Manual Control Test & ABS Motor Test), Idle Up Manual Control Test, Actuator Tests, Automated Test, Auto-bleed Test, Lamp Tests, Brake Bleed Preparation Test, Service Bleed, Gear Tension Relief Test and Function Test. All of these tests show the efficiency of the system that is in the car.
In general, the device is not bad, high quality made. Included with it usb and obd cables, adapter for sd card under usb. Installed on the laptop branded program, inserted the card in the computer and downloaded the updates. Then only the card is inserted into the device and you can work. You can buy.
- 1. OBDII/EOBD engine scan
NT650 obd2 diagnostic code reader provides comprehensive OBDII diagnostics for global OBDII/EOBD vehicles, reads and clear codes, turns off MILs, requests and records live sensor data,ect.except live data reading. In addition, it supports all 10 OBDII test modes, includs the mode 6 test. Powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle, which allows you focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
- 2. ABS, Antilock Brake Reset
The auto bleed procedure is used on BOSH 5.3 equipped vehicles. This procedure uses a scan tool to cycle the system solenoid valves and run the pump in order to purge the air from the secondary circuits.
- 3. SRS Airbag Crash Data Reset
Your airbag crash data module will be restored back to its factory condition after accidents
- 4. SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset
helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- 5. EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset
it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking systemrsquos safety and efficiency when replace brake pad or motor
- 6. DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset
specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- 7. Oil Service Light Reset
allows you to perform reset maintenance mileage and data intervals for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- 8. TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring Sytem Reset
makes tpms senser in displaying sensor IDs from the vehiclersquos ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and activate tpms sensors.
- 9. TBA/TPS Throttle Body Alignment Reset
vehicle's throttle position system sensor connected to the butterfly spindle and is primarily used to monitor the throttle position within an inner combustion engine. Due to its location, the throttle position sensor is able to effectively observe where the throttle butterfly valve is positioned.
- 10. CVT Transmission fucntion
On these CVT transmissions, the timing of the release and application of elements (clutch packs and bands) is controlled by the transmission control module (a microprocessor)
- 11. BRT Battery Management Service
allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the new battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle battery system
- 12. Injector Coding
diesel injector code need programming ID and parameters to the ECU for accurate communication and Injection control system
- 13. Camshaft Gear Learning
The scan tool monitors certain Camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
- 14. Odometer Instrument Cluster Initialize
Let you can reboot instrument cluster parameters after replace new instrument panel
|Supports basic as well as advanced diagnostics||Not compatible with Mac systems. only works on Windows|
|Can record and playback live sensor data||Doesn’t cover transmission diagnostics|
|Displays both Mode 6 and freeze frame data||Some functions don’t work on some vehicle brandss|
|Well-built with an ergonomic design that’s comfortable in a hand|
|User-friendly interface that’s intuitive|
|Comes with free lifelong software updates|
- The device only can include 2 language , one is English , the other one you can choose from the following： Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German.
- Asian (2003 to 2016 ) ,European (2001-2016 ) ,America (2000-2016) ,Chinese (2009-2016)
- - Display: Backlit, 480*272 TFT color display
- - Working Temp: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- - Storage Temp: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- - External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
- - Dimensions: 200*130*40mm (L*W*H)
- - Blow molding case: 330*220*80mm (LWH)
- - Weight: 1.8kg
- 1 pc x Foxwell NT650 OBD2 Diagnostic-Tool
- 1 pc x Userrsquos Guide
- 1 pc x Memory Card
- 1 pc x USB Cable
- 1 pc x Diagnostic Cable
- 1 pc x Blow Molding Case
- Q: What is the difference between Foxwell NT650 and FOXWELL NT630 elite?
- A: The difference is that FOXWELL NT650 offers ABS, SRS, and many other advanced features such as BRT, EPB, DPF, SAS, TPS, TPMS, TBA, etc., while FOXWELL NT630 Elite only offers ABS and SRS.
1. Foxwell NT650 OBDII Scanner Product Registration, System Update and Backup