The Foxwell NT510 is a seemingly simple, yet amazingly efficient, professional scanning tool that allows you to scan and diagnose your car in a fraction of a second, with amazing speed and accurate diagnostic results. It not only includes basic functions such as code and real-time data, but also realizes advanced functions such as driver, adaptation and programming. With a variety of scanning options for you to choose from, and intelligent pairing technology for hobbyists, small garages, independent maintenance, professional garages and technicians to provide OE grade diagnostics for all electronic systems, it is a must for everyday use.
- Bi-directional Test: One of the major reasons why most people fancy buying the Foxwell NT510 BMW is because it has automotive code readers. This device can easily be used as a scan tool that can easily activate and control the components of a vehicle system. With the help of the switches and the sensors, it becomes much easier for you to control the system and the components. There are some unique test scanning options such as the CAS reset, VIN detection, and also the disable/enable key modes. Because of the bi-directional scanner, you can also use the data in the PC and keep it recorded for future reference.
- All Functions In Your Hand: This scanner is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems, including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, EPB, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, DPF Regens, and supports body, chassis, powertrain and all control modules check. As a professional diagnostic scan tool for bmw full systems, nt510 elite codes reader is also a universal OBD code reader for checking engine light, reading and erasing codes on all brands cars’ OBD system.
- Merge Live Sensors Data in Graph: The NT150 is specially designed to provide live data transmission for your regular needs. You can simply plug in the OBD II scanner and then you can get the live tracking records and the data set for days. It helps you a lot to monitor any irregular activities of the vehicle system. It allows you to view with the help of two isolated graphs. You can even merge them into a single graph to compare the performance. You can easily choose the might function and the requirements that you have and connect the scanner with your PC to get the data recorded.
- Advanced Features For BMW: Control service interval reset, brake deactivation, ABS activation, battery registration, abs bleeding, reset oil light service/engage points for transfer case, idle speed adjustment, traction/throttle body adjustment, troubleshoot A/C, reset CBS condition-based service, turn up brightness on ur lights, activate alarm, dvd are just a few of special functions this bmw diagnostic scanner provides. One nt510elite code reader is enough for professional car diagnosis.
- Appearance and Sheath: When you go by the design, the NT150 overall structure makes it a professional model. It features an attractive display with a 2.8-inch TFT LED screen. Moreover, you can also get a menu-driven operation you can get multilingual menu options which you can set according to your requirements. There are multiple buttons available on either side of the display which allow you to alter the settings and then you can use them according to the needs. To add on with the features, this product comes with a backlight technology that makes it clear to read and to use
- High Efficiency, Reliable Quality, Long Service Life: Ergonomic design and ruggedly built are for both shop and road tests, you’ll fall in love instantly with the obdii diagnostic tool. Perfect for diagnostic tests inside or outside of the car, and the clear menu makes it easy to operate. Comes with BMW software, and you could use the auto diagnostic tool directly out of the box(register need only before update). Playback and data print are also available.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
I used to work at a BMW dealer as a tech. I was surprised how similar the functions of this tool are compared to the system used at the dealer. I’m very happy that I purchased this tool. Cleared my airbag faults, reset engine adaptations, checked to make sure the previous owner registers the batter replacement, and was able to diagnose my Tire Pressure Monitoring System malfunction on a 2007 328 e90.
- Oil Service Light Reset: Allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality, initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires sensors are replaced or rotated.
- Airbag (SRS) / Antilock Brake System (ABS) Service: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake system, airbags or components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrate sensor successfully, its fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- Find exactly what is wrong with BMW and recalibrate it, activate the ABS module to properly bleed the breaks,
- Register/replace battery, initialize power window/slide/tilt sunroof, diagnose transmission, A/C and emissions problems,
- Reset learning functions, clear false alarm charged by BMW, program injectors and come with a vital monitoring setup,
- Oil-level adjustment, bleeding, reset short circuit code for DRL, and reset VTG/SZL/HLA/SES/DISA/ICV,
- CBS correction, DSC hydraulics, pinpoint the broken sensor, turn signals, rain senor and cruise control
Foxwell nt510 coverage: 1. Chrysler 2. GM 3. Honda, Acura 4. Hyundai,Kia 5. Toyota,Lexus, Sicon 6. Land Rover, Jaguar 7. OPEL, Vauxhall 8. VW, AUDI, Seat, Skoda 9. BMW , Mini 10. Fiat 11. American Ford 12. Mazda 13. Maserati 14. Ferrari 15. Aston Martin 16. Volvo 17. Porsche.
|It has a great ability to read the standard codes||It has a limit of 5 different models at a single time|
|This unit can diagnose the brake problems||May not be suitable for all cars before 2000|
|It has a simple reset feature|
|You can add multiple model types|
- Q: Can this scan the airbag system and return the code?
A: Of course, it can and it should be easy to scan the airbag system of your car. Specifically, this device is designed to fulfil the OBD II type diagnosis available. If you manage to connect the device successfully, it will take just a few steps to configure the device. However, at certain times, it is also capable of returning the error codes on display.
- Q: Will this help me pass a failed emissions test?
A: Of course, this device will help you to know about the current status of your vehicle. The NT510 has transmission test options so that you can get to know about the smoke health. However, passing out the test will completely depend on the health of your car. You can simply diagnose the problem and rectify it.
1. FoxWell Scanner NT510 Review with a BMW 335i