The Innova 6100P is a specialized troubleshooter with full system functionality of OBD2, and even better, it has a few extra features that make it stand out from other scanners. Not only does it read and clear ABS and SRC code, report anomalies, and sometimes correct any problems, but it does so quickly and accurately. It also provides a free step-by-step guide to oil reset and drive cycle procedures, which is critical for the user because this feature makes the device very easy to use.
- Live Data: See key information about your vehicle in real time (e.g. RPM, Oil Temp, etc.) to aid in diagnosis. The scan tool shows you live sensors data and provides data graphing for intuitive diagnostics and monitoring your vehicle performance, help customers to better analyze the abnormal parameter. Besides, the data logging feature allow you to record the live data and check them later or show to the mechanic.
- Oil Light Reset+Oil Level/Oil Life: The Oil Reset feature provides step-by-step reset procedures after an oil change for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. The free stepwise guide which 6100P scan tool provides as regards oil change reset and drive cycle procedures may be a major relieve for beginners. This abs SRS code reader can also monitor your oil level and its service life.
- Battery &Alternator Test: INNOVA 6100P obd2 scanner provides battery & alternator tests to check the performance of a vehicle's charging system. It does so by checking if the batteries and alternators are in line with voltage specs recommended for the vehicle. When troubleshooting a no start/hard start condition, carrying out this test really helps in knowing where to look, hence saving time.
- Freeze Frame: The Innova 6100p OBD2 scanner has the ability to reveal engine conditions such as the temperature of the engine coolant. It can also display how the fuel injector pulse width (open time) adapts to wear, defects, or changes in the system i. e the fuel trim. The freeze-frame helps it display all of these.
- ABS: By accessing to ABS system, and retrieving the fault codes, this INNOVA 6100P abs scanner can troubleshoot the ABS issue with a visual inspection of all brake components that caused the warning light, and turn the light off, This can diagnoses ABS system codes work on most US vehicles after1996.
- SRS: By detecting every electronic parameters in SRS system to check their health status, this diagnostic tool can address the SRS potential issues timely to ensure your driving safety, and turn off the warning light of Airbag, This can diagnoses SRS system codes work on most US vehicles after1996.
- Charging System Tests: Having a flat car battery can be very disappointing especially when one is caught unawares. In a situation whereby one is experiencing difficulties regarding a low car battery, the Innova 6100p allows you to access a car’s charging system by checking if the batteries and alternators are in perfect working condition. When there is a need to troubleshoot why a vehicle isn’t starting up, carrying out this test really helps in knowing where to look. Hence saving time.
With an ABS/SRS diagnostic scanner, you will have the ability to read codes and make sure all safety measures are in place before putting yourself in harm’s way.
- ABS & SRS: In addition to emission-related OBD II codes, the SRS abs obd2 scanner works well on reading/erasing ABS and SRS codes for popular US Car Makes such as Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GM, etc. when the Traction light is constantly on. The ability to really detect where the problem is concerning brakes and airbags enables you to make sure all safety measures in place before putting yourself in harm's way.
- Oil Reset Features: The Innova 6100p also affords the user a stepwise guide to oil reset procedures for 1996 and newer vehicles. How cool is that?! Everyone knows how demanding that procedure can be at times. With the Innova 6100p however, the procedures are simplified. The device literally walks you through every step making sure that it is properly done for maximum efficiency.
- Check Engine Light: The obd2 scanner 6100P shows fault codes with DTC Severity and quickly reveals the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings(MIL). One-press hot key to turn off check engine light after vehicle maintenance. Live data displays plenty of vehicle data present, such as engine coolant temperature, fuel injector pulse width(fuel trim), RPM, spark timing, etc.
- Rapid Code Reading, Diagnosis, and Rectification: Apart from all of the above features, the Innova 6100p has the ability to quickly read engine codes, report what the abnormality is and sometimes rectify whatsoever the problem may be. For instance, ABS and SRS light codes which usually constitute trouble are quickly read, interpreted and erased.
- Code Severity Alert: By reading codes, quickly identify if your vehicle needs an immediate fix or if it can wait you get home to fix it yourself.
- LED Indicators Alert: There are three LED indicators on the code reader: Green LED: your vehicle is in good condition. Yellow LED: you need to fix the issue and clear codes. Red LED: your vehicle has serious problems, you may not pass the emission test if these problems could not be fixed.
- Code Erase Key: For instance, It possesses a code erase key which is used to clear whatsoever fault code that the device might have detected on the engine. This key also has the ability to turn off all warning lights like the airbag and check engine lights.
- Vehicle System Test: With the in-built system check feature, the Innova 6100p scanner has the ability to run a complete OBD monitor test to verify the working conditions of the O2 sensor B1S2 or the catalyst Bank 1. It could also be a complete EVAP test depending on the type of the vehicle. Some might even argue that this device is a full-blown vehicle “doctor”.
- Optional Battery Load: The Innova 6100p comes with the option of power source as it can be powered by connecting it a vehicle as well as a built-in battery. This feature gives users the luxury of choice.
- Engine System: Quickly reveal the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings on any 1996-2020 OBD2 car, light truck, SUV, and even Hybrids
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): By accessing to ABS system, and retrieving the fault codes, this INNOVA 6100P code scanner can troubleshoot the ABS issue with a visual inspection of all brake components that caused the warning light, and turn the light off.
- Supplemental Restraint System (Airbag): By detecting every electronic parameters in SRS system to check their health status, this diagnostic tool can address the SRS potential issues timely to ensure your driving safety, and turn off the warning light of Airbag.
- Battery & Alternator tests: check the performance of a vehicle's charging system.
- Oil Light Reset /Monitor Oil Level / Oil Life: Reset your oil maintenance light and view important maintenance information necessary for servicing your vehicle.
- Live Data and Data Logging: See essential information about your vehicle in real-time to aid in diagnosis and you can also save them for later analysis.
- Drive Cycle Procedures: Innova 6100P emission readiness show you uncompleted obd2 monitors in red, but also provides a stepwise guide on how to fix incomplete monitors which it has previously discovered, namely how to perform drive cycle procedures.
|Excellent diagnosis||USB is sold separately.|
|Suitable for a wide variety of vehicles.|
|LED Lighted connector for easy visibility.|
|Dual power choices|
- Q: HOW MANY VEHICLES CAN THE INNOVA 6100 BE USED WITH?
A: The Innova 6100p can be used with as many vehicles as possible. So long it is compatible with that vehicle. It can, however, store up the information of up to the last three vehicles scanned.
- Q: CAN IT BE CONNECTED TO MY MOBILE PHONE VIA BLUETOOTH?
A: Yes, it can. So long the mobile phone has the Repair Solutions App installed and open, it will connect via Bluetooth with the Innova 6100p.