iCarsoft MB II is a professional automotive diagnostic scanning tool with a 4-inch TFT LCD screen that reads and clears fault codes for all systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and SRS, etc. The tool allows you to access engine controls, turn on and off brake pads and almost all automotive systems. Read and clear DTC reads real-time data streams with OBD II functionality for all OBD II/EOBD compliant vehicles. It also has special features such as a steering Angle sensor, and offers a one-year warranty and lifetime free upgrades. All in all, iCarsoft MB II is an ideal diagnostic tool and worth your start.
- OBD II Function for All OBD II/EOBD Compliant Vehicles: I/M Readiness, Data Stream, Freeze Frame, O2 Sensor Test, Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL).
- Advanced Functions: Oil light/service reset, Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System, Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) reset.
- Upgrade and Warranty: Lifetime free update Upgrade Via TF Card one year warranty
- Support Multi-language: The available languages are Portuguese, English, Spanish, Korean Germ, Dutch, French, and Russian.
- Display: iCarSoft MB II display is wide at 4.0 inches TFT LCD with 480*320 screen display that is considerably wide for crispy clear viewing as you troubleshoot your car.
- Reads and Clears Codes: MB II can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and SRS etc. Read & Clear DTCs Read live data stream.
I diagnosed and repaired the problem myself -- which in total took 30 minutes. I didn't have to wait three weeks -- and -- I saved a ton of money from what I would have been charged at the dealership. Huge fan! I'm so happy I made this purchase.
- Resets the oil light, steering angle sensor, reset brake pad function, resets electronic transmissions control.
- Features a 4.0 inches LCD.
- Does full ECU diagnosis.
- Applies to the entire models of MB equipped with OBDII
- Tests and monitors I/M readiness, performs EVAP system test, and O2 sensors.
- Reads data stream and clears codes of the many systems like the engine, ABS, transmission, Airmatic, instrument cluster, airbag, and Parktronic
- Supports multiple languages like French, English, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, and Korean.
- Receives software updates.
- I/M Readiness: The I/M readiness will indicate whether various emissions related to the Mercedes Benz system are operating correctly and ready for maintenance testing and inspection.
- EPB: Closes and opens the brake pads, reads and clears SBC/ EPB trouble codes.
- Airbag/ABS: ICarSoft MBII can diagnose the SRS system and ABS codes. It also reads and clears all the SRS/ABS codes and turns off the SRS/ABS warning lights. Moreover, this scan tool also performs the bi-directional test like cycling the solenoids of ABS, retrieving it, and ECU information.
- Freeze Frame: When emission faults occur, certain conditions of a vehicle get recorded by your onboard vehicle computer. This recorded information is called freeze frame data. It is the data of the snapshot of your vehicle’s operational condition at the time when the emission-related faults occur.
- O2 Sensor tests: This tool option allows viewing and retrieving O2 sensors for the onboard computer vehicle’s recently performed tests.In other words, it is getting the freeze frame information and analyzing it.
- On-Board Monitoring: This function is used to read the vehicle’s results from the onboard monitoring tests for the specific components or systems.
- Evap System Tests: This function enables you to initiate a leak- test for the vehicle EVAP systems. However, before you work on this test, refer to the vehicle’s manual and access the essential procedures to stop the tests.
- Vehicle Information: This option displays your vehicle identification number (VIN) and the calibration verification numbers, and any other information on the vehicle’s tests.
|Advanced troubleshooting right at your hands. No need to visit the garage.||Lacks programming capability|
|Displays actual sensors, the readiness of status and stream live data.||Does not reset service reminders on all the Mercedes models.|
|The tools show stored and current codes that are typically available to dealer’s scanner.||It is not compatible with old models of pre-1996. Works only with models with a 38 pin connection.|
|The tool is affordable.||The tool does not store codes.|
- Question: Will this read or work on a 96 mercedes E320 W210 m104 ? Or is the i980 better for my older car.
Answer: Neither tool will work on W210, W208 or W202 Mercedes models, but everything else.
- Question: Does it come will all cables?
Answer: Yes, icarsoft MB-II come with two cables 1) main cables 2) USB cable