ICarsoft Por V1.0 is a powerful, affordable, professional vehicle troubleshooting tool that allows technicians to easily diagnose a range of problems with a few simple buttons. ICARSOFT POR V1. Adopt 4.1 inch LCD screen, clear screen menu, quick and convenient operation. Icarsoft POR V1.0 can fully read and clear fault codes for all systems, including engine, transmission, ABS, airbag, etc. Support OBDII/EOBD ten operating modes to read real-time data full ECU diagnosis, support oil lamp/service reset and SAS reset, can save the time and money to deal with vehicle problems, is the ideal equipment for automotive technicians and owners.
- Oil Service Reset Function: The POR V1.0 allow you to reset Oil Service in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Czech, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish.
- SAS Reset Function: The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it’s stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
- Basic Feature: iCarsoft POR V1.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- OBD II/EOBD Function: Support OBD II/EOBD ten modes of operation full ecu diagnosis Support Oil reset reset & SAS Reset. The print data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
This is exactly what I was expecting it to be. Found out the code was a dirty air filter and nothing major. In a Boxster I just bought. With the engine being hidden who can tell this stuff. This saved me a trip to the mechanic.
- 1.iCarsoft POR V1.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- 2.Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- 3.Read Live Data
- 4.Full ECU Diagnosis
- 5.Applies to the single Brand of all Models equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- 6.Easy To Use with Silicone Keys
- 7.Support Oil Light/Service Reset & SAS Reset
- 8.The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- 9.DTC Library to look up when user is operating this tool.
- 10.Upgrade Via USB2.0
- 11.Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
- Read Codes | Read generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) permanent and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Erase Codes | Erase generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Determine MIL | Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) after clearing codes and reset monitors.
- DataStream | Read live PCM DataStream. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Freeze Frame Data | When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- I/M Readiness Test | Indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- O2 Sensor Test | This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- Evap System Test | The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Battery Test | Allows you getting the voltage of battery when the engine starts.
- On-Board Monitoring | This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Vehicle Information | Displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the vehicle.
- Comprehensive Help | Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations, DTC search & More.
- iCarsoft POR V1.0 reads and clears trouble codes on most of the electronic systems such as engine, transmission, ABS, airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD (Ten Modes of Operation)
- Full ECU Diagnosis
- Oil Light/Service Reset
- Applies to most Porsche models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
- For service functions such as Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Battery Management System (BMS), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) and Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) you can use iCarsoft POR V2.0
- Question: New to porsche family. purchased a 2000 996. will this work? are all cables included? thanks.
Answer: will this work on 2017-2018
- Question: Will it work on my 2000 986?
Answer: Yes, My brother has a 2000 Boxster and it works great.