TOPDON ArtiLink 500/al500 code reader has similar functions to autel al519, designed with full OBD2 functions, is an excellent choice for DIY users and mechanics to do pre-smog test and figure out what’s wrong with the vehicle. It also features LED light in the OBD2 cable, built-in help menus, DTC Lookup, I/M&HELP shortcut keys, LED for different DTCs, and print; all make it a convenient car diagnostic tool.
|Item Name||TT ArtiLink 500||FOXWELL NT301||AUTEL AL519|
|Customer Rating||4.6 / 5||4.5 / 5||4.6 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check|
|Screen Size||2.8 in TFT color|
|OBD full function||√|
|Print via PC||√|
|IM/HELP shortcut keys||√|
|Three-color light indicates fault status||√|
|Data flow graphics||√|
|Diagnostic connector lighting||√||Not support|
- [Turn off the Engine Light] Check Engine Light on? Why? Designed to inspect the emission-related problems on vehicles and turn off the Check Engine Light, this OBD2 code reader can easily find out the cause of the Light and help you turn off it quickly after certain repairs.
- [Prepare for the Smog Test] Is my car ready for a smog test? With I/M Readiness function, this OBD2 scanner can tell you if the emission-related monitors are ready for the smog test or if the repairs has been performed correctly. I/M Shortcut Key enables you to get quick access to this function.
- [Plug and Play + LED Light] Designed with a LED in the OBD2 cable, this OBD2 scanner makes it easier for you to find the OBD port of the vehicle, especially in the dim light, like the place beneath the steering wheel column. When you fast and stably plug it into your car, the scanner will boot up automatically without any batteries.
- [DTC Lookup + LED in 3 Colors] Want to know the meaning of a trouble code? Built with a DTC library, TOPDON AL500 offers you the detailed definition of the DTC you get. Moreover, a LED in different colors (green, yellow and red) intuitively indicates the different health statuses of the car to you.
- [Wide Vehicle Coverage + Warranty] This OBD2 code reader works on most US-based cars since 1996, EU-based cars since 2000, and Asian-based cars since 2008, and is compatible with all the OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, CAN (Controller Area Network). A 12-month warranty to guarantee its quality.
- TOPDON ArtiLink 500 is a low-cost, reliable and accurate OBD2 scanner, which makes it the best option for the beginners and ordinary car owners to read and clear trouble codes, and do the O2 sensor & EVAP tests. It works well on most OBD2 compliant vehicles sold in the USA, whether they are locally made or imported.
- Perform a full diagnosis and figure out the root causes of problems;
- Turn off the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)/Check Engine Light (CEL);
- Find issues such as sensor problems, overheating, engine issues in real-time;
- Read Codes: identifies which section of the emission control system has malfunctioned.
- Erase Codes: erases the codes from the vehicle after certain repairs.
- I/M Readiness: checks if the various emissions-related systems are ready for the Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance testing or if the repairs has been performed correctly.
- Data Stream: displays the dynamic data of the data stream items in graphical way
- View Freeze Frame: records the certain vehicle conditions when an emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: monitors and tests operation of the O2 sensors to identify problems that can affect fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions.
- On-Board Monitor Test: retrieves test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems that are not continuously monitored.
- EVAP System Test: initiates a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
- Vehicle Info: reads vehicle’s VIN, CID, and CVN form the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- I/M Shortcut Key: directly accesses I/M Readiness function to check if the vehicle is ready for the emission test.
- HELP Shortcut Key/Built-in Help Menus: provides detailed descriptions/tips for diagnostics. Press [HELP] to view the built-in help menus associated with the current DTC.
- LED indicator shows different colors for different problems:
→ Green: No fault code.
→ Yellow: Pending fault codes.
→ Red: Permanent fault codes.
- Long OBD Cable: allows you to test the car outside of it.
- DTC Lookup: enables you to look up the detailed definition of the DTC you get.
- OBD2 connector with LED: make it easy to find the DLC (16 PIN Data Link Connector) of the vehicle and plug it into the DLC.
- Review: reviews or deletes the recorded DTC, Data Streams and Freeze Frame.
- Print: prints the records saved in Read Codes or Data Stream via a PC.
- Updating: Free lifetime update via PC to get the latest version and fix bugs timely.
/Permanent updating without any charge is aimed at getting the latest version to fix bugs timely.
- LCD Color Screen: displays test results clearly and saves power.
TOPDON AL500 is compatible with following protocols: KWP2000 / ISO9141 / J1850 VPW / J1850 PWM / CAN (Controller Area Network)
Package List: ArtiLink500 / Quick Start Guide / User Manual
Warranty: 12-month warranty from the date of purchase.
Display: 2.8” Color LCD
Input Voltage Range: 9~18V
Working Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Dimensions: 165.1*97.3*29.8 mm (6.50*3.83*1.17 in)
Weight: 285g (0.63 lb)
Topdon ArtiLink 500