OBDLINK MX+ is an easy-to-use, inexpensive, ergonomic wireless OBD adapter with a small form factor. As a new product, it has better performance, reliability and processing speed than previous devices. It connects your car to a PC, iPhone or Android phone, offers a free evaluation version of the engineCheck software – engineCheck LE (Lite Edition) and a scanning tool. Best of all, it offers unmatched performance, smart sleep mode, hack-proof security, excellent third-party application support, and free lifetime firmware and software updates.
- Safety and Security: Unlike other OBD adapters, MX+ does not use an easy-to-guess PIN and requires physical access for the initial pairing. It doesn’t broadcast its presence and employs strong encryption — sensible precautions to keep hackers out of your vehicle’s network.
- Feature-Rich: OBDLink MX+’s functionality is limited only by the imagination of the programmers that write the apps. Apps that exist on the market today, can be used to:Measure and display fuel economy、 remote start your car (on select vehicles)、clear the ‘Check Engine’ light, and investigate its cause、 display, graph, and log hundreds of real-time parameters.
- More Reliable: When you turn off your engine, OBDLink MX+ goes to sleep and won’t drain your automobile’s battery. Its sophisticated triggers will wake up MX+ when you connect via Bluetooth, unlock doors, or crank the engine.
- MX+ includes overvoltage/load dump protection, a feature critical for any OBD device that is designed to be powered from the vehicle’s 12-volt system.
- Rich Data: OBDLink MX+ supports GM-LAN and Ford-MSC proprietary vehicle networks that provide access to thousands of additional parameters that are off-limits to all other wireless OBD scanners, including BlueDriver and FIXD.
- Compatibility: Experience more coverage than ever before with this auto scan tool. OBDLink MX+ is compatible with all 1996 and newer vehicles sold in the United States.Unfortunately, this excludes Hybrid and Electric vehicles.With this scan tool, the MX+ allows you to connect to more makes and models. Thus you will be able to read and clear codes on all OBD-compliant vehicles. Free Software Update: The free OBDLink app offers outstanding features that makes it easy to access, graph, log and export real-time engine data. Plus, your car’s data can be directly downloaded or instantaneously uploaded and shared with others using DropBox.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
This is exactly what I needed for my Gen 5 Camaro. The scanner sends a multitude of information to my IPhone and or IPad via Bluetooth, including INSTANT MPG that GM desired to omit from the 2014, 660 whp hot rod. This scanner took three minutes to install and tucks up and under the dash, out of sight and mind. I would definitely recommend this tool.
- Enhanced Diagnostics: read (and clear) manufacturer-specific codes and access live parameters on a wide range of Ford, GM, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota vehicles
- GM-LAN and Ford MS-CAN: read and clear trouble codes from ECUs on proprietary vehicle networks that are off limits to BlueDriver and FIXD
- Unmatched performance: MX+ is 300% faster than the closest competitor — display multiple live parameters and enjoy smooth gauges & graphs
- Dozens of compatible apps, and more added all the time!
- Intelligent sleep mode: plug it in, and forget about it — it won’t drain your car’s battery
- Hacker-proof: unique security mechanism eliminates the risk of unauthorized access
- Rock-solid connection: no dropped packets, no gaps in the data.
- More Apps: OBDLink MX+ works with dozens of popular third-party apps like Torque, Dash, FORScan, DashCommand, obdCANex and Harry’s Lap Timer to unlock enhanced performance, save fuel, change vehicle settings and even control door locks and remotely start the engine on select vehicles.
- Turn off the check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and erase stored and pending trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Maximum vehicle coverage (Verify your vehicle is OBD-II compliant)
- Supports SW-CAN & MS-CAN protocols
- World’s fastest Bluetooth OBD-II adapter
- Free unlimited OEM-specific data add-ons
- Small form factor
- Read & clear ‘Check Engine’ light
- Automatic sleep & wake-up
- Free iOS, Android app & Windows diagnostic software
- More 3rd party app & software options
- Free firmware updates
- Access freeze frame information
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- OBDLink is an original device that turns your handheld electronics into a professional level scan
- With this iOS-compatible scanner, you will have access to one of the only products that support GM-LAN and Ford MS-CAN vehicle solutions.
- This means you will be able to utilize more ECUs and more specific trouble codes from your vehicle.
- Manufacturer-specific trouble codes are the most accurate way to get a clear read on the most common trouble codes fro your engine.
- Complete with ABS, SRS, TPMS, A/C and internal transmission temperature, the improvements on this device will give you more reason to chose this Bluetooth scanner.
- The OBDLink MX+ has improved its response time from past models, in turn, you will have up to 4X faster processing time for live-data readings.
- You can have peace f mind with this device because you can leave it plugged in without draining your battery.
- Keep the information safe and accurate with hacker-proof security features and free upgrades with the OBDLink MX+ purchase.
|Advanced diagnostics- gain access to manufacturer specific codes for clear DTCs.||Additional Costs- Expect to pay $9.99 for extra manufacturer codes.|
|Application Compatability- The MX+ works with dozens of car diagnosis applications.||ABS and SRS exceptions- For some makes and models, some features are not available.|
|Security- With Hacker-proof technology, you can ensure your information is safe.|
|More Coverage- the MX+ promises a wide variety of compatibility with many vehicles.|
- Question: Will this work with my 2001 Ford Taurus?
- Answer: Yes, MX+ will work with your 2001 Ford Taurus and all other 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in the United States to read generic OBD-II information. Using the Ford add-on you can also read and clear OEM trouble codes, such as ABS and SRS, along with viewing dozens of live parameters.
- Question: Will this read enhanced codes for 2008 silverado? srs,abs,tpis
- Answer: Yes. Enhanced support, including ABS/SRS codes for GM vehicles is available through a free add-on in the OBDLink app for MX+ users.