Upgraded Version of Topdon ArtiLink500/AL500: Topdon ArtiLink600/AL600 is free to upgrade for life, helping users save upgrade costs, The al600 serves as an excellent choice to turn off check engine light, help pass the smog test, and pinpoint basic car issues. Featuring full OBD2 functions with user-friendly features including LED light in the OBD2 cable, built-in help menus, DTC Lookup, I/M&HELP shortcut keys, LED for different DTCs, and printable diagnostic data, this code reader provides the best possible diagnostic experiences for DIY users and mechanics.
Topdon ArtiLink600/AL600 OBD2 Code Reader Comparison Chart: Topdon AL600 vs Launch CR629 vs Innova 3150f vs Foxwell NT630 plus( View table image ):
|Item Name||Topdon AL600||X431 CR629||Innova 3150f||Foxwell NT630 plus|
|Customer Rating||5 / 5||4.4 / 5||4.4 / 5||4.3 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|Screen Size||3.5 in TFT color||2.8 in TFT color|
|OBD full function||√|
|Data Flow||√||Not support||√|
|Action test||√||Not support||√|
|service function||OIL,SAS,BMS||OIL,BMS||SAS,ABS BLEEDING|
|Diagnostic connector lighting||√||Not support||√||Not support|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Topdon AL600 Bullet Points
- Turn off the Engine Light： Check Engine Light on? AL500 OBD2 scanner is designed to inspect the emission-related problems and turn off the Check Engine Light. This OBD2 code reader can easily find out the cause of the Light and help you turn off it quickly after certain repairs.
- Fully Featured OBD2 Test: This code reader car diagnostic tool is compatible with most 1996 and newer OBD2 & CAN cars, light trucks, SUVs, hybrids, and minivans worldwide, to help you troubleshoot most engine issues: Read / Clear DTCs; Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, EVAP Test, Retrieve Vehicle Information.
- Pass Smog Test： Is my car ready for a smog test? With I/M Readiness function, this OBD2 scanner can tell you if the emission-related monitors are ready for the smog test or if the repairs has been performed correctly. I/M Shortcut Key enables you to get quick access to this function.
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner： Enjoy this OBD2 code reader to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against unexpected accidents to be safe than sorry.
- 24/7 Helpful Service： Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the OBD2 scanner a long-term investment for any home mechanics. The extended 5 years of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further.
- 3-Color Indicators： Another great feature of this OBD2 scanner is the obd2 system status led lights, which either shows Green, Yellow, or Red, letting you know if it is necessary to dig more at the DTC codes. (Green: NO DTCs; Yellow: Pending DTCs; Red: Permanent DTCs).
- Thrives on Simplicity： Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. HELP hot key takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
Top Reasons to Choose Topdon ArtiLink600
- Effective Car Status Analysis： This code reader offers all OBD2 functions (10 modes): O2 Sensor Test, On-board Monitor, Freeze Frame, EVAP Test, etc., to keep car running safely. Among them, Read Vehicle Info allows you to retrieve the VIN quickly. No need to look for the long numbers and input.
- Lookup DTC Definition： The DTC Lookup library built in this diagnostic tool adds the efficiency for quick analysis. Every code comes with a description to help you understand the problem. And you can enter the specific code, finding out what it actually means.
- Everything Considered： built-in DTC library with 3000+ detailed definition for your reference; a LED in different colors (green, yellow and red) intuitively showing different car health statuses; most differently, this OBD2 scanner is designed with a LED in the OBD2 cable for you to find the OBD port of the vehicle, especially in the dim light.
- Fast Diagnostic Data Analysis： With this OBD2 SRS scanner, you can easily determine the root cause of various trouble codes at a faster rate through the data logging, graphing visualization, and record & replay of diagnostic data. The current diagnosis result can be saved as a detailed report, and sent via email for further analysis.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage + Warranty： This OBD2 code reader works on most US-based cars since 1996, EU-based cars since 2000, and Asian-based cars since 2008, and is compatible with all the OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, CAN (Controller Area Network). 24-MONTH warranty to guarantee its quality.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics： Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this check engine code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your emission status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, on board monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Read Vehicle VIN Information: This car OBD2 scanner can retrieve VIN to help you easily track the previous records of a vehicle. The records show the performance of the vehicle and other important aspects such as mileage. So you can make a more informed choice when purchasing a used car.
- Take Users in Mind： Thanks to its compact and robust design, this scan tool is easy to handle and use even in greasy workbench, and can be stored in your toolbox with no fuss. 3 shortcut hotkeys offer quick access to commonly used read / clear obd2 DTCs, and I/M readiness test to get effortless emission results.
Topdon ArtiLink600 OBD2 Code Reader Features
- 1. Read Codes – read generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes;
- 2. Clear Codes – clear detected trouble codes and turn off the MIL/Check Engine Light;
- 3. Live Data Stream – view graphically real-time parameters;
- 4. Freeze Frame – view the vehicle’s operating parameters when a DTC is detected;
- 5. I/M Readiness Status – have a vehicle inspected before the State Emissions Test;
- 6. O2 Sensor Test – check the oxygen sensors for fuel efficiency and emissions;
- 7. On-board Monitor Test – determine if each monitor is OK by comparing values;
- 8. Component Test – initiate a leak test for EVAP system to test components or modules;
- 9. Vehicle Information – retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs.
Topdon ArtiLink600 Other Functions
- DTC lookup
- Connect to computer to print diagnostic trouble code report
- Free upgrades for life
- Shortcut key to read OBD fault code with one click
- Shortcut key to clear OBD fault code with one key
- Shortcut IM button, complete smoke status check with one click
- Graphical display of data flow
- ABS / SRS: Read version information / Read fault code / Clear fault code / data flow / Action test
- Service Function: Oil reset / SAS / BMS
Topdon ArtiLink600 Specifications
- Display: LCD 3.5-Inch , 320*480
Operating voltage: 9~18V
Dimension：215*114.1*34.5 mm（8.46*4.49*1.36 inch）
Package size:262*221*54 mm(10.31*8.70*2.12 inch)
Length: 1185 mm(46.65 inch)
Net Weight: 535 g( 18.87oz)
- Package Lists: ArtiLink600 Code Reader, Quick start Guide, User’s Manual, USB cable, Memory Card Adaptor
- Multilingual Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian
- Question: Can this obd2 scanner reset sas light on 2002 honda accord?
- Answer: Sorry, the AL600 OBD2 scanner can’t reset sas light on 2002 honda accord.
- Question: Thank you for getting back to me will this work on my 2011 club car precedent 48v electric cart with an adapter for the obd port?
- Answer: Sorry, the TOPDON AL600 OBD2 scanner can’t work on a 2011 club car precedent 48v electric cart with an adapter for the obd port.