THINKDIAG is professional car diagnostic tool with full system diagnosis, 16 reset service functions, ECU coding, adaptation, matching, IMMO (key coding) and active test.
|Products Name||THINKDIAG||AUTEL AP200||BLUEDRIVER|
|Customer Rating||4 / 5||4.3 / 5||4.6 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check|
|Complete OBD2 Functions||√|
|Full System||√||Not support|
|Bi-directional Control(Actuation Test)||√||Not support|
|Service Functions||15||19||Not support|
|ECU Coding||√||Not support|
|Vehicle Coverage||37 Brand|
(will be Up to 115)
(Basic functions only)
major systems read/clear DTCs
|Remote diagnosis||√||not support|
|Other advanced special features||√||not support|
ThinkDiag Bluetooth Diagnostic Scanner OE-Level Adapter and App for ECU Coding, Active Test, All Systems Diagnoses, 16 reset Service Functions, Remote Diagnostics, for Android and iOS with 1 Year Warranty
- One-Stop Solution ➤ Convert your Android/iOS devices into an OE-Level Bluetooth scanner to customize, diagnose, and service your car: ECU Coding, Active Test, All Systems Diagnostics, and 15 Maintenance Services for over 115 vehicle brands (Honda, Ford, Chrysler, Hyundai, Kia, Benz, GM, VW, BMW etc.)
- OE-Level Bluetooth Scanner ➤ ThinkDiag ranks on the same level as an expensive handheld workshop scan tool. The Bluetooth scanner can modify the car software to allow the use of functions not available, and drive the actuators without using the vehicle's control etc., which set it apart from other normal Bluetooth dongle scanners.
- Cost Effective ➤ Exclusive “Real Time Remote Diagnostics” for remote diagnostic work; AutoVIN for quick vehicle VIN acquisition; built-in DTC Lookup Library to define the codes etc., with 2 free manufacturer software packed for 1 year. (Each Manufacturer software: $39.95/year. Each reset software for all manufacturers supported: $49.95/year.)
- Easy to Use ➤ A code reader with the benefits of portability, wireless operation, interactive graphing of live data etc. with a suite of resources easy enough for DIYers to check the vehicle's status; for mechanics to pinpoint the diagnostic issues.
- Worry Free ➤ ThinkDiag App and dongle work exclusively with each other to avoid the third-party APP's unreliability, with a complete 12-month guarantee. Welcome to contact us for your vehicle's compatibility check, 24/7.
- Portable and Wireless ➤ Small, lightweight and stylish crafted with comfortable grip of handling. Keep you unattached by using App that talks to the Bluetooth scanner plugged. So you can carry the Bluetooth scanner around no matter in garage or on a trip.
- Active Test &Bi-directional control: Bi-Directional Control which is used to request information or command a module to perform specific tests and functions.
- Report Share & Print: Thinkdiag diagnostic tool can auto generate diagnostic report for mechanics, it support sharing by email and bluetooth, you can send the car health report to customer directly or print it for them.
- Live Data Stream Graphing: Live data graphing for intuitive diagnostics and monitoring your vehicle performance, help customers to better analyze the abnormal parameter.
- Full System Diagnosis: It can read/clear DTCs and view data stream for ALL systems of car such as ECM, TCM, ABS, SRS, BCM, IMM, BMS, TPMS, SAS, Fuel System, Light System, Wiper System, etc.
- 16 Reset Service Functions:
Oil Reset: allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
EPB Reset: is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
BMS Reset: allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF Reset: specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
SAS Reset: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
TPMS Reset: makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
IMMO reset: it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
Throttle reset: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
Injector Coding: Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
Other Functions: AFS/EGR/Gearbox/Suspension/Sunroof reset.
- You might be surprised to see that, even a Bluetooth dongle scanner would give you incredibly feature-rich scanning experience, which can only be seem in pro-level handheld scanners:
- ECU Coding (Customize) - Uses the ThinkDiag App to modify the adaptive data for vehicle control modules, after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts including:
[ Power Window | Illuminated Entry | Warning | Light Control | Slide Roof | Air Conditioner | Display | Unit Conversion | Entry & Start | PSD & PBD Operation | Seat … ]
- Active Test (Actuation Test) - Uses the ThinkDiag App to test if the actuator is normal, without using the vehicle's controls, to get a significant boost in effectiveness:
[ Turn on the radiator fan | Modulate the throttle | Open/close windows | Operate mirrors | Turn on/off the lights | Turn on/off the sound horn | Test door lock … ]
- Full System Diagnostics - Automatically scans for errors in all present systems, to pinpoint the exact source of the fault, with a full, clear and accurate report.
- Repair Maintenance Functions - 15 commonly-used service functions for complete diagnoses and maintenance:
[ Electrical Throttle Relearn | Immobilizer/Keys | Inject Coding | Reset AFS | Reset Brake | Reset Oil | Reset SAS | Reset Bleed | Reset BMS | Reset Gearbox | Reset DPF | Reset EGR | Reset TPMS | Sunroof | Reset SUS ]
- NOTE: Above functions vary by the vehicle make, model and year.
- For OBDII diagnostics, the obd2 code reader works great for most cars built in 1996 or later, being compatible with following protocols:
-ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000)
-ISO 15765-4 (CAN)
-ISO 9141-2 (iso)
-ISO 14229 (uds)
-SAE J1850 (VPW & PWM)
-Original protocols of makers
- For advanced functions as active test, all system diagnostics, and maintenance service, it covers 95% of car models available in the market including:
-Asia: LUXGEN, SAICMG, SAICROEWE, JINLONG, ISUZUJP / ISUZUTL, KIA, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN / INFINITI, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA/LEXUS, HYUNDAI, SSANGYONG, DAIHATSU, HONDA / ACURA, DAEWOO, CHANGCHENG;
-Europe: OBDII, DEMO, ASTONMARTIN, AUDI, MERCEDES / MAYBACH, BMW / MINI / BMWHC / ROLLSROYCE, CITROEN, FERRARI, FIAT / ABARTH / LANCIA / ALFA ROMEO, LANDROVER / JAGUAR, OPEL / GMSA / VAUXHALL, PORSCHE, RENAULT / DACIA, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, VOLVO, PEUGEOT, FORDEURO, LINCOLN, VW / BENTLEY / BUGATTI / LAMBORGHINI;
-America: CHRYSLER / DODGE / JEEP, FORDUSA, LINCOLN, GM / BUICK / CADILLAC / CHEVROLET
-Australia: FORD AUSTRALIA (2020.0904 Revised models)
- And keep updating.
The ThinkDiag App will generate a 6-digit code on ThinkCar official website, which allows experienced technicians to remotely diagnose your car anywhere.
No matter what kind of rut or unfamiliar situation you might land yourself in, you would easily be able to navigate the way out.
By helping you get rid of the bulky diagnostic tools, and turn your phone or tablet into a professional diagnostic tool, ThinkDiag opens a new window for the car diagnostics.
It is a package of two items:
1. A Bluetooth dongle
2. An exclusive "ThinkDiag" App (Available in App & Google Stores)
Plug the Bluetooth dongle into your car's DLC port, and establish a Bluetooth connection with any Android / iOS devices. Next, you are ready to diagnose all car-specific problems like a Pro.
After activating the device, you will get 2 free manufacturer software.
You can select any 2 of the manufacturer software in ThinkStore with 1 year's free use:
1. Each Manufacturer Software: $39.95/year
2. Each Reset Function for All Manufacturers Supported: $49.95/year
Free upgrade within valid subscription.
If you are a professional technician in repair shops, ThinkDiag fully meets your daily needs. This Bluetooth scanner functions the same as thousands of dollars valued diagnostic tools, but in a much lower price.
If you are tired of expensive repairs, and have hands-on ability, ThinkDiag breaks down problems into simple and understandable terms, being your own car doctor, right on your smartphone.
This professional automotive diagnostic scanner comes with the communication platform – an online community with lots of proven diagnostic and repair tips.
In the App, you can:
1. Share with others about your maintenance experience;
2. Seek help if you have any hardcore issues;
3. Check for related mechanic knowledge;
4. Follow and have a live chat with other users.
- WARRANTY: 12-months warranty for any quality problems
- WARM TIPS: Welcome to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure whether the scan tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.
- Multilingual Support: English, French, German,Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Japanese
|Full System Diagnostic Tool||Comes with only one 2 software. All software need paid subscription.|
1. THINKDIAG Professional Car Technician Diagnostic tool This Will Change the Car World Forever