All-in-one Tool, Your Vehicle Diagnostics Expert
US Stock-TOPDON Phoenix Plus BUY Now$1149
TOPDON Phoenix Plus is unveiled being the latest addition of the Phoenix family to address the technician's need for increasingly complex diagnostic tune-up and maintenance.
It has everything you need to diagnose, research, and manage any issues at your fingertips with its smooth logical workflow, fully optimized easy-to-use software, and advanced OE-level diagnostic functions, equipped with the latest Android 10.0, preparing you to take on the toughest jobs with confidence.
Its exceptionally OE-level functionality ranges from comprehensive OBD2 diagnostics to advanced ECU coding functions for live, codes, data, adaptation, ECU information, and multitasking, among others:
- One-stop solution for OE-Level diagnostics.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage: the US, Asian and European 1996 & Newer 150+ worldwide car brands; passenger/light-duty/some medium-duty vehicles.
- Online ECU Coding: restore the vehicle functional status after ECU replacement (for BMW E/F/G Chassis, Porsche, Audi/Volkswagen/Skoda/Seat).
- ECU Coding: make software modifications to customize a vehicle in a smarter way (for Benz, BMW E/F/G Chassis, Porsche).
- Active Test: activate or test car components on demand.
- Topology Module Mapping: intuitive topology display of all structures between vehicle modules.
- AutoAuth Access: bypass SGM in FCA vehicles (2017 and later Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, etc.) for successful OBDII diagnostics, active test, calibrations, and more.
- Guided Function: skip the step of entering the Security Access Code & Channel Number of VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat vehicles for successful diagnostics.
- 28 Maintenance Service: cover the maximum number of relearn and reset services on the market to be productive (check details on page).
- Camera VIN Scan: quick recognition of vehicle barcode with rear camera.
- Smart AutoVIN & AutoScan: skip manual selections to identify the car, and guide you to run matched diagnostics in selected systems.
- Others: Audi/Volkswagen/Skoda/Seat Online Parameterization; Porsche Guided DTCs Trouble Shooting (all models after 2011).
- Non-16pin Kit: enable to work on pre-OBDII compliant vehicles with 10 connectors.
- User-Oriented Design: Multitasking; VCI Bluetooth wireless diagnosis; One-touch software update via Wi-Fi; Instant remote technical support; Ideal management of workshop operations; Rubberized outer protection; Automatic power-off.
- US Stock-TOPDON Phoenix Plus BUY Now$1149
Does as much as a $2000 autel for a fraction of the cost
US Stock-TOPDON Phoenix Plus BUY Now$1149
Now you can make individual customization to improve the car’s performance, stimulate high-end functions, and restore the functional status after ECU replacement (e.g. after the FRM module replacement in BMW.).
You’ll be amazed by the following practices that it can do:
- For Automatic Start/Stop: deactivate the function, so the vehicle will NOT automatically start/stop when you press down the accelerator pedal/brake pedal.
- For FCA Vehicles: make all car doors unlocked with just one press of the key fob.
- For Moving Pointer: make it move, perform self check, and then return to the initial point at the time the ignition is turned on.
- For Fuel Gauge: make it show the real-time filling quantity of fuel in the tank.
- For Car Lock Sound Effect: make it available at the time the car is locked.
- For Car Windows: use the key fob to make all car windows automatically closed with just one press of the lock button.
- For Stoplight: make all stoplights lighted up when you press the brake pedal.
- For Turn Signals & Rear Fog Lights: make them alternatively flashing.
- For Turn Signals: make the times of flashes changed from 3 to 5.
- For Daytime Driving Lights: keep them lighted on for 20 seconds.
- And more.
The variety of reset and relearn service functions that this scan tool can perform is impressive, and is one of its big selling points:
Maintenance Light Reset, Steering Angle Reset, Injector Coding, Electronic Parking Brake Reset, ABS Bleeding, Throttle Matching, Battery Matching, DPF Regeneration, Anti-theft Matching, Tire Pressure Reset, Suspension Level Calibration, Headlight Matching, Gearbox Matching, Sunroof Initialization, Tooth Learning, EGR Adaption, ODO Reset, Airbag Reset, Transport Mode, A/F Reset, Stop/Start Reset, NOx Sensor Reset, AdBlue Reset (Diesel Engine Exhaust Gas Filter), Seat Calibration, Coolant Bleeding, Tire Reset, Windows Calibration, Language Change … still expanding.
This diagnostic tool can get access to European, Asian, and American vehicles’ electronic control units, to perform resets, module coding, bi-direction tests, and relearns.
It will help you reveal the ECU information such as unit type, version numbers, other specifications, which is useful to find the matched auto part for replacement, and read & clear diagnostic trouble codes in related systems, monitor the real-time live data stream in systems to find the trouble area precisely.
The accessible systems vary by vehicle’s specifics (make, model and year), covering Engines, Auto Transmission, Airbags, Immobilizer, Key Coding, ABS, Cruise Control, Instruments, Self Leveling Suspension systems, Seats, Doors, Gateway, Steering Angle, Air Suspension, Body Systems, Electronic Power Steering & Motor Assisted, Power Steering, Tire Pressure, Rain Sensors, 4WD System ...
You can register with AutoAuth to enable Phonenix Plus tablet to communicate with the FCA SGW Authentication System and bypass the SGM, so as to perform diagnostics and bi-directionals on 2017 and later Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat vehicles, without using a bypass cable.
TOPDON has made a great technological breakthrough in this scan tool: Smart Topology Module Mapping. You can directly view the color-coded topology display for all communication structures between vehicle modules, and click to check the fault code, saving the hassle of toggling menus back and forth to find what you want.
Feel frustrating to find the matched Security Access Code & Channel Number for Audi/Volkswagen/Skoda/Seat vehicles? The VAG Guided Function will help you skip that part. Navigating this advanced diagnostic scanner to perform matching, calibration, and basic settings on VAG Group vehicles is easy even for beginners. Just follow the guidance.
This upscale professional-automotive diagnostic tool can talk with, and also listen to the car’s diagnostic routines. You can send control commands directly to verify system components status: turn on the radiator fan, turn on interior & exterior lights, turn on sound horn, modulate the throttle, open & close windows, operate mirrors, test door lock actuators ...
Work with a wide variety of cars? This enhanced diagnostic tool will offer the wide coverage of 150+ worldwide car brands, up to 2020, including popular brands like Ford, GM, Mazda, Honda, Kia, Nissan, Audi, and still expanding.
There are 10 connectors included in the package: Benz-38 • Fiat-3 • Nissan-14+16 • BMW-20 • Chrysler-6 • GM/VAZ-12 • Honda-3 • Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16 • Toyota-17 • Toyota-22.
These commonly-used connectors will offer great help to expand the regular repairing work.
Surprise! Extended phenomenal 3-year free updates!! This scan tool is backed by TOPDON promise to help you keep the software current, and the coverage addition constant. So you won't be stuck with an outdated diagnostic tool, and will save a fortune to buy extra functions or tools.
Easy wireless update with just one touch (Wi-Fi). Require stable internet connection.
|One of the most powerful scan tools on the market: Online ECU Coding, All Accessible Vehicle System Diagnostics, Topology Module Mapping, VAG Guided Function, AutoAUTH Access, and more, covering 150+ car brands across the world, up to 2020.||Some people have complained that the price is indeed quite high and will not be recommended for an average income earner.|
|2.Thanks to OE-level advanced features that have been included while keeping users in mind, you will be able to enjoy a user-friendly scanning process.|
|3.The Wi-Fi feature will allow the tool with the ability to work with new cars.|
|The multilingual interface will give you a lease of life in terms of getting the correct translations and updates.|
|The Android system has made sure that you will be able to use this scan tool for a longer period of time.|
Overall, this new-released TOPDON Phoenix Plus is a phenomenal diagnostic tool kit that has everything one could need for modern automotive maintenance and alteration. Coding, scanning, and testing are all covered by its accompanying devices and software. It’s easy to use and connect and features free software updates. As a result, it’s an ideal choice for automotive technicians who demand the most powerful scan tool in the automotive world.
Phoenix Plus Tablet
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Display||10.1” Touch Screen (1280*800 Resolution)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)|
|Camera||8.0MP Rear-Facing Camera with AF|
|Audio Output||Built-in Speakers|
|Input Voltage||DC 5V/2.5A|
|Working Temperature||0℃~50℃ (32~122℉)|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃~ 60℃ (-4~ 140℉)|
|Dimension||277.3*190.8*44.5mm (10.92*7.51*1.75 inch)|
|Weight||1555g (54.85 oz)|
|Working Voltage||DC 9V ~ 18V|
|Working Current||@12V, about 130mA|
|Standby Current||@12V, about 60mA|
|Working Temp.||0℃~50℃ (32~122℉)|
|Storage Temp.||-20℃~70℃ (-4~158℉)|
|Dimension||72*47*24mm (2.83*1.85*0.94 inch)|
|Weight||50g (1.76 oz)|